seven.

⚠️️ Some smut along the way ⚠️️

Lauren:

Things with Dinah and I are going great and I seem to like her more and more every moment spent with her. We've gotten to know one another better but there are things that I don't feel comfortable with telling her. Like my childhood and my parents, I didn't want to tell her that I was a crack baby, or that I didn't know my father so I avoided to topic all together when she asked about it. Hearing about her family was more interesting to hear about anyways. She's absolutely involved with her family and she does everything to help her widowed mother when it comes to her younger children. That's one of the reasons why I like her, she's selfless and always putting others before herself.

To anyone else, it would seem that Dinah and I were dating, (soon...hopefully). We have that touchy feeling kind of friendship. We're always cuddling and we have that friendship where we're able to joke with one another. Even with our busy schedules we always make time for one another. Spending time with her always kept my mind off of the negative things in life, I just hope that our friendship continues to grow.

X

"LAUREN!"

My head shot up as soon as I felt something cold hit my cheek. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked down to see a piece of banana sitting on the table beside me.

"Camila. What the fuck? Why are you throwing food at me?" I hissed, glaring at Camila who returned the glare.

"Because! You're being a rude bitch and I'm trying to talk to you about how I'm down with the swirl. Put the phone down please Dinah Jane can wait." She whined.

I rolled my eyes and nodded before reluctantly putting my phone face down onto the table. "Sorry...what were you saying about Normani?"

She smiled. "I want to have her babies...we talked about it and the thought of having little Normilas' running around makes my heart feel fuzzy."

I smiled. "Awe Camz, please do I'm ready to be an aunt. I'm going to spoil the shit out of your kid."

She rolled her eyes. "No you're no-"

My phone chimed and I quickly picked it up to see a text from Dinah.

"Unbelievable." Camila groaned.

I ignored her and opened the text.

Dinah Jane 😊💕:

She's so fucking sexy

She's so fucking sexy. I can't even.

I could feel my smile grow wider and I know that I probably look like a creep from smiling so hard but I don't care.

Me: Awe. Poor DJ! It looks great though 👌🏻 and sure we can cuddle later where are you right now?

She quickly replied.