five.

Smut towards the end! ⚠️

Dinah:

Today is the day of the release party for Miguel's music video and I am so excited to see how it turns out and to see who will be there. Most importantly I hoped to see Lauren there. She said she'd come so I sent her the location of the place and the time, yesterday. There's something about her that I just can't shake. I'd like to talk to her more than when we talked at the video shoot but she didn't seem that interested. It still doesn't hurt to try.

My schedule is pretty busy for the day, I've got a meeting with Snoop Dogg in an hour, he's interested in buying some sounds from me, then it's on to the other load of shit that needs to be done before the release party.

"Dinah! It's Z, I hope your ass is decent because I'm coming in and I don't want to see your dick. Put it away!"

I sighed and stepped into a pair of boxers and put on a bra. "Yeah! I'm in my room."

A tall girl with a light skinned complexion and curly brown hair came waltzing into my room with a doughnut clenched between her mouth. "Rise and shine hoe. Here I got you breakfast." She said as she pulled a bag of McDonald's from the unnecessarily large hand bag that was on her forearm.

Zendaya is my cousin, and we all have the one or two cousins that we don't claim for various reasons. Zendaya is that cousin. Don't get me wrong we were always close growing up but she's nice and sweet one minute but crazy as fuck the next. She can be a bit ghetto. Oh, and lets not forget how petty she is. I can't take her ass anywhere with me because she gets all ratchet when she's having too much fun.

"Thanks." I said as I took the bag of food and placed it onto the dresser. "What are you doing here Z?"

Zendaya flopped down on my bed. "Girl, I came to hang with you today. I texted you did you not read it?" She asked.

I stepped in my closet to find something to wear. "Nope." I lied. I got her message yesterday but I didn't respond of course.

"Whatever Dinah, why are you up early anyways?" She asked.

"I have a meeting in an hour. If you could see yourself out of my apartment that would be wonderful Zendaya."

She smacked her lips and sighed. "DJ, when is the last time you got some?"

I furrowed my eyebrows before pulling a grey tank top over my head. "What?"

"When is the last time you got some pussy?" She asked.

"Goodness, Zendaya...why?" I groaned.

"Because you're being rude right now. Look my home girl Bella plays for both teams and she's into some kinky shit...she might not have any walls but she can sure as hell give you a blowjob that will suck all of the negative energy out of you."

I rolled my eyes and pulled on a pair of black Nike joggers before stepping back into my bedroom.

Oh did I forget to mention that she's also got no filter and she talks shit about any and everybody?

"Zendaya...I love you and all but don't you have a child to take care of?"

She smirked at me. "Don't you have one to take care of?" She mumbled so that I couldn't hear her.

"What?"

She shook her head and pulled out her phone. "DJ how is Amber doing?" She asked referring to her.

Zendaya is great friends with my ex girlfriend which is why I don't hang with Zendaya much because whenever I do she constantly brings Amber into the mix. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if Zendaya is only here to spy on me for Amber. It's not like it hasn't happened before.