eight.

Authors note: So I'm skipping ahead by like 3 months. I decided to have Dinah and Lauren move into things "rather quickly". No worries you're not missing anything. I did it like this for a reason and one reason only; DRAMA. Lots and lots of Drama. So sit back and relax because shit is about to get a little nerve wrecking. 

Dinah Jane:

Time is flying and Lauren and I have become much closer. I mean leave a tooth brush at your crib close. We haven't made it official but at the moment did we really even need to? We both know how we feel for one another. She's even met my family but still I know nothing about hers. I found it a little strange but whenever I brought up her parents she'd shut down. The only thing that I know is that her sister needs a heart transplant and that she lives in Florida with a relative. It must have been a tough situation for her so I wasn't going to push her. 

We take turns spending nights at each others place but she's mostly at mine. I didn't mind it at all though because I loved having her around. I even gave her a key. Normani, Ally, and Camila think we've moved into things to quickly but who cares what they think. I love Lauren and she's what matters to me most. That's right I said it, I love her. I was the first to say it to her, it slipped out after a 3 hour long sex fest and when I tried to apologize for saying it she kissed me passionately and said that she loved me too.

x

Tonight is the night that I've been waiting for since May. The annual summer bash. It's going to be a hectic day but I'm ready for it. 

"Lauren...babe wake up." I said softly as I reached over and kissed Lauren's bare back.

She groaned. "Tired..." 

I chuckled and laid down next to her. "Fine...sleep all day then." I said before quietly pulling down my boxers. She still didn't move so I got on top of her and lined the head of my shaft with her opening. I quickly pushed into her causing her to jump up and moan loudly. 

"DINAH!" She screamed.

This isn't the first time that this has happened and it definitely won't be the last. 

I began to thrust in and out of her at a slow pace. "Will you get up?" I asked.

She moaned and nodded. "Shit...stop!"

I slammed into her. "What?!" 

Lauren gasped and reached back to try to push me out of her. "Y-yes. I'll get up...Dinah please?" She pleaded with me as I continued to fuck her.

"Please what?" I groaned.

She moaned loudly and turned her head to look at me. "Please...Daddy...I'll get up please stop."

I'm Daddy. She let that be known the first time that we made love. She just brings out the beast in me. Something that Amber could never do. Lauren likes it when I take on the role of being dominate although from time to time she likes to take control.

"Do you really want me to stop Lo?" I asked as I leaned down and bit her neck.

She whined and shook her head. "N-no...D-daddy I'm going to come."

I took that as my cue to start going faster. The bed started squeaking and Lauren's moaning turned into squealing as I drilled in and out of her. I was definitely showing no mercy on her body. "Get on your knees and arch your back Lauren!" I hissed.

She did as told and started thrusting herself onto me. 

Oh shit no, I didn't expect this. Abort mission! I tried to pull out of her but her ass had her legs wrapped around my back and her vagina was clenched tightly around my shaft.  Why does the sensation feel so different from all of the other times that we've had sex. "Lauren! I'm going to come move your fucking legs!" I moaned.