six.

Dinah Jane:

It's been a week since that night with Lauren, and when I dropped her off to her car that was left at the bar the next morning things were so awkward. We haven't spoken since then and I really miss her. She even took over my dreams, and she's all that I can think about. I hadn't told Ally or Normani about it because I honestly felt ashamed of myself. I've never had a one night stand before, nor have I ever had drunken sex with anyone. Amber was the first person that I ever had sex with, believe it or not, and even then it wasn't as great as my night with Lauren. Even if I was the one doing all of the work that night, there was something about Lauren that I can't even explain.

X

Today is just a chill day which was well needed. I was in the middle of working on a mix for the party in August, and constantly checking my phone in hopes to receive a text or call from Lauren. Signing I tossed my phone onto the sofa behind me.

Getting bored with what I was doing, I saved whatever I had gotten done in the past hour and slid my MacBook underneath the sofa before standing up. I had no plans to leave so I decided to go tidy up my room a bit since it always ended up being the messiest room in the house. In the mist of picking up clothes from the floor I spotted a small pair of laced black panties underneath my nightstand. I knew that they belonged to Lauren because I only wear boxers. With a smirk I picked them up and stuffed them in my pants pocket.

There's no way in hell that she's getting those back.

"Wow Ally, Dinah's actually up and functioning on her day off."

I jumped and turned around to see both Ally and Normani standing there leaning against my bedroom door.

"God! Don't scare me like that!" I shouted causing them to laugh.

Ally charged at me and punched me in the chest. "Don't use the Lord's name in vain. Oh and what did you just stuff into your pocket?"

I groaned and tried to move away from her but before I could even escape Normani tackled me onto my bed and put me in a headlock. "Mani! What the hell?!" I managed to say as I attempted to pry her arm from around my neck.

"Ally asked you a question bitch! What did you stuff in your pocket?!" She shouted.

"N-nothing! Normani l-let me go!"

Ally jumped on my stomach and reached down to take the underwear from my pocket.

"No!" I shouted as I took my other hand and pushed Ally off of me, sending her crashing to the floor. She got back up and jumped on me, accidentally kneeing me in my balls.

"Ouch my nuts! You guys are insane! Get up Ally!" I hissed.

Still they tried to get the underwear but I fought as best as I could to stop them. Ally is literally sitting on my crotch now and she's moving too much. No I've never been attracted to her or Mani but...yeah.

Ally stopped moving and looked at me with wide eyes. "Dinah...did you just um..."

I felt my cheeks heat up from embarrassment. "S-sorry."

She shrieked and quickly got off of me. "Lord forgive me..." She mumbled.

Normani busted out laughing as she removed me from the headlock. "Dinah. What the fuck? We're practically sisters'."

I groaned and sat up. "Yeah no shit Sherlock. She kept moving I can't control what my penis does."

Normani took a pillow and sat it onto my lap. "You might want to handle that later. You scared Ally."