thirty-two.

Lauren:

Today is supposed to be like any other day for me. My 25th birthday. I never celebrated birthdays but today and any other birthday after this would change forever and that's all because of Dinah.

This morning she surprised me with breakfast in bed. Her cooking had been improving but I knew that she had gotten carry out from Denny's. Gabby ratted her out. Dinah felt so bad about doing it but I didn't care. In fact the gesture was sweet.

X

"Guys, let mommy eat her own food. Gabby I just fed you." Dinah fussed as she walked into the bedroom.

I chuckled. "Babe they're okay...Makai why are you such a busy little boy?" I said to my now 6 month old son as he stuck his hand in my pancakes.

Dinah smiled and came over to sit with us, pulling Gabby in her arms as she did so. "Should he be eating that?"

"He's okay Mama, don't worry. Is Taylor already gone for the day?" I asked.

Dinah nodded. "Yeah, Mama Drea came to pick her up, oh she left you a gift card for Sephora since you like that store so much."

I squealed. "Yay, okay what the hell? Giovanni why would you even? Mommy's bra is not a pocket."

Dinah busted out laughing as she watched Giovanni trying so hard to get bacon into my bra. "He's so cute. Gabby what's your brother doing?"

Gabby giggled. "Putting food on Mommy. You don't gots titties like mama got so why you gots a bra on for?"

My eyes went wide and Dinah started laughing harder causing Gio to do the same even though he had no idea what he was laughing at.

I sighed and grabbed her in my arms before I started tickling her.

"Mommy!" She squealed as her adorable little laugh filled the room.

"First of all little girl. I do have boobies, just little ones. Secondly who taught you that word?"

"A-auntie Mani! She teach me lots of stuff." She said in between laughs.

Dinah grabbed her from my arms. "Okay Lo, she's going to pee her pants. Baby girl we don't say that word...I'm going to kick Auntie Mani's butt. What else did you learn from her?"

Gabby caught her breath and cuddled in bed next to her brother. "Her teach me how to write my letters some like you and mommy do, and her teach me songs too."

I let out a sigh of relief. "So mostly good things."

"Still going to kick her ass." Dinah whispered causing me to chuckle.

"Alright, lets get out of bed and get you two dressed you're hanging with mama today while Mommy goes out and pampers herself." She said as she stood and grabbed Giovanni and Gabby into her arms.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Babe..."

Dinah shook her head. "Nope. Lauren you definitely deserve it. Besides I have a surprise for you later."

I smirked. "Oh..."

"Huh? Oh." She chuckled. "Stop being nasty in front of my kids woman."

I playfully rolled my eyes and got out of bed. "Well whatever you have planned for me, I'm sure that it's great. I guess I'll just go shower and get ready to go and pamper myself."

"Dinah leaned down and pecked my lips. "Enjoy it Lauren...don't just do it because I suggested it."

"Okay Dinah, I'll enjoy it but I'll definitely be missing you three." I said with a pout.