nine.

Lauren:

Tonight's the first time that I'll get to see Dinah, DJ a party and I'm really excited about seeing her in action. Before I met Dinah, I only knew a little about her through Camila and since I've been with Dinah she's always taking me to the studio with her and it's so much fun. Just being with her is fun. It just sucks that I've picked up more modeling gigs. I haven't told her yet but in three weeks I'd be leaving for New York City to work with Barbizon as a modeling coach for kids. I'd be there for a week and a part of me hoped that Dinah would want to go with me when I told her. If she did go, I wanted her to go to Florida with me as well so that she could meet Sasha and Taylor. A part of me felt bad for not telling her about my past especially since she's told me almost everything about her. The good and the bad. Knowing that she felt comfortable telling me certain things meant a lot to me and showed that she trusted me. But did I really deserve her trust if I can't even tell her about my childhood? She'll know soon, when I'm ready to tell her that is.

This morning was fantastic. Dinah really knows how to give a girl a wake up call. I've been in a great mood ever since then and I'm just feeling so cheerful, and like I'm the nicest person in the world today. I did things that I usually don't do. The moment that I left Dinah's apartment this homeless guy asked me for change usually I'd say no or ignore and keep walking but not this time. Nope. I reached into my wallet and gave him a one hundred dollar bill before hugging him and walking off towards my car. Then at a gas station, this woman kept being rude to me calling me all types of racist things all because I accidentally bumped into her. Usually I'd be just as rude but not this time. I simply told her to have a blessed day and then I left. Who knew that good sex could settle your mood?

x

Before this party I have a couple of errands to run. First on my list is to my doctors office to get more birth control. Dinah's never mentioned if she's able to get anyone pregnant or not but just to be safe I figured that I'd get more. Especially since I kind of lied to Dinah this morning about being on the pill. The truth is, I've never had unprotected sex before and the only time that I was ever on the pill was when I was dating Louis. I took the morning after pill after Dinah and I's one night stand. Dinah was the first person who I've ever had sex with unprotected. I was scared at first which was why I forced myself to be on top of her and when she finally noticed I had to say the first thing that came to mind. Birth Control.  I'm not so worried anymore though because I know that deep down Dinah would never do anything to hurt me.

"Lauren?" A voice called out, pulling me from my thoughts.

I looked up to see Ally standing at the front desk. With a smile I went over to hug her. "Hey Al, what are you doing here?" I asked.

She glanced around before turning to look at me. "Do you have a moment to talk?" She asked.

"Sure," I said as I guided her over towards where I had been sitting. "What's up?"

The look on Ally's face told me that whatever she had to say was important. "Lauren...I'm pregnant."

"Really? Congrats Ally. Does Troy know?" I asked in excitement.

Ally broke down and cried so I quickly pulled her into my arms. "No...Lauren as far as he knows I'm still a virgin."

Oh shit. "W-what? Ally I don't understand." Oh I understand. She got some dick from someone who isn't Troy.

"I slept with Normani's cousin." She blurted out.

Holy shit!  "Ally..." I said not knowing what to say.

"Wanna see him?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure."

She nodded and pulled out her phone. "Him."