twenty-three.

A/n: Okay so I'm going to be honest here. FORGET ABOUT TIME! I lost track of the time frame guys I'm sorry 😂😂😂 Also Lauren's pregnancy is progressing I won't even do a gender reveal because...yeah. 🌚Enjoy!

Also thanks cousin SagittariusSeason for helping me with most of this😂😭

Dinah Jane:

We've back in LA for a week or so now and today we've got a lot to take care of. First was Lauren's ultrasound which was a beautiful and an emotional sight to see. Our baby is healthy but still it's too soon to know the sex but we should find out in a few months. We even took Gabby with us and she wouldn't stop talking about the baby when we left. Since we've been back things have been going pretty smoothly. Amber is nowhere to be found, Zendaya hasn't called to bother me, and surprisingly before I could call my mom and ask if she'd sit down and talk to Lauren, she called me first and wanted to apologize. That was shocking because my mother never apologized for anything that she felt but to know that she was willing to apologize and give Lauren another chance really meant a lot to me.

X

"Mama! Ma! MA! DINAH JANE!" Gabby shouted from the backseat.

Lauren chuckled and tapped me. "Answer her."

"Huh? Oh...Gabby what's up?" I asked as I continued to focus on the road.

"We name the baby Gabby please?" She asked.

Lauren and I laughed. "Baby girl, that's your name. Lauren have you thought of any names?"

"Yeah...well I like Milo for a boy or something else. Maybe relating to your Polynesian background."

I shook my head. "Milo will hate you...that name is old babe, and n-"

"MAMA! I WANT CHOCO MILK!" Gabby shouted in a weird voice.

Why is my child so hyper?

"Princess we'll get Chocolate milk when we get to Auntie Mani's" Lauren told her calmly.

Gabby squealed and threw her arms in the air. "Camzi!"

"Yeah babe, you'll be with Camila today. Lo what about for a girl?"

"Um...Selena?" She said in the form of a question.

I groaned. "Like the Selena?"

"Yeah, and you groaned which means you don't like it. What's wrong with that? Selena was and still is a legend."

"Middle name?"

She thought for a moment. "Oh, Jane?"

"Selena Jane Jauregui-Hansen? Yeah that's not gonna happen Lo. How about Sunshine?" I suggested.

I could feel Lauren glaring at me. "I'm done with you right now Dinah. Oh babe can we stop and get something to eat?"

I nodded. "Cheeseburger?"

"No, actually I don't have a taste for one today. I want a Hawaiian pizza without the pineapples."

"Would it really be a Hawaiian pizza if there are no pine-?"

She punched my arm. "HAWAIIAN!"

Gabby started laughing hysterically.

"Ouch. Lauren calm down....Gabby that's not funny."

"It must be if she's laughing. Dinah please just get what I asked for." Lauren whined.

"Okay Lo I'll get your Hawaiian pizza...without pineapples." I mumbled before driving to look for a pizza parlor.