Part 6 - Order

I haven't thought this book was going to be that popular. Thank you so much, guys! Enjoy ^.^
——————————————

(Lui POV)
I woke up in Nogla's bed, surrounded by warm of his dogs. I had to admit that my body, even my mind, needed some rest. As I was stretching myself I woke up the dogs. They gave me reproach look and I laughed.

"Somebody is alive? I though ya ain't gonna wake up," Nogla said, as he opened the door.

Once he did that, the dogs ran to him, jumping in excitement and joy. I smiled. P

"What times is it?" I asked, and Nogla grinned at me.

"Mate it's 11 am. You slept like 17 hours straight." After his words I sighed and slowly get off the bed.

"Oh and by the way boss called. We're summoned. He said he had some important news for us." I slowly nodded my head and dressed myself.

"Let's go then."

I felt so much better. With new energy and determination I knew I could do lot better then previous days.

"One little thanks would be enough," I heard silent voice behind me, while I was walking out of Nogla's room.

I turned myself to him and scratched back of my head in guilt.

"I'm sorry. Thank you, Nogla. For letting me stay here, letting me sleep in your bed and caring about me," I said with warm smile.

"Any time! Now let's go," he commanded and we both walked outside.

"I bring ya some lunch. If you're hungry just say, ok?" I slowly nodded my head.

"Sure thing. So do you know what the boss wants to talk about?" I tried to get some information to be prepared.

My mind started to create the thought about my boss. That he somehow found out about why I'm so obsessed with Delirious. And that would be no good.

"No clue. He just said he wanted to talk with ya and me."

We got into the building, greeted some employees and stopped in front of the door to boss office. I exchange look with Nogla.

"I knock, you speak," I stated fast.

Taking deep breath I knock and waited for the answer.

"Come in." We both heard his invitation.

Nogla opened the door and we walked in. Boss smiled at us and gesture us to sit down. I really didn't want to. I wanted to get back to the files.

"Listen boys. I know you're really good in what you do. You're like my experts in everything. So I know I can trust you, right?" He started to talk.

"Any time," Nogla responded, and I just silently nodded my head.

"Cool. So here's the deal. Some of my resources are talking about terrorist attack on president. And I don't mean that plain talk like: I hate our president. I hope he would die. I mean it. Like assassination." I frowned, while he was speaking.

"Sir, don't get me wrong, but shouldn't this be solving FBI in Washington?" I asked confused.

"That's the point. The killer is living in the L.A. And they asked for our help."

"I don't see any problems. Just take him out," Nogla said.

"We can't. It's not that easy. This boy, named Ryan Brown, is on the list of the richest people. He has bodyguards, owns his people everywhere. We can't get to him even in a meter away," boss replied.

"There has to be some way to do it, right?" I asked and he slowly nodded.

"There is, actually."

"Hurray! Why would you call us then?" Nogla asked.

"We have to hire Delirious for this job."

My heart stopped beating, my whole world started to spin. I couldn't believe, what he just said.

"D-Delirious? Are fucking mad?" I furiously stood up, which caused the chair fell over.

"Calm down, Lui,and that's the order! Sit down!"

I get my blood boiling inside me, I felt every small part of my body itching. I didn't want to even hear that name.

"Lui, please. Sit down," I heard Nogla's calm voice.

"I'm refusing use that fucking hitman. He deserves to die!" I shouted.

I felt a touch on my hand. I looked down to see that Nogla grabbed my hand, looking right at me.

"Sit down," he whispered.

I growled and did, what he asked for. I didn't exactly know how he did that. But every time I got angry, or my nerves cracked he was able to calm me down. Always.

"As I was saying. Delirious is the best in his profession. He killed even Danny Turth without being seen, for fuck sake. I know that you're looking for him, Lui. And I know the reason why, but you have to push everything aside. There's more then your revenge, you hear me?" Boss continued talking.

"So that's that? Just forgive him everything he had done? He kills people! Innocent people," I growled.

"And bad guys. Don't forget that he kills for money. He's not picky. And I didn't say anything about forgiving him. If you would let me finish my sentence... we can hire him to kill Ryan, but after that is done we will take him to the prison. Ryan is just planning his attack. We have some time to act."

I'm not letting you let him live. Once I'm gonna see him, he's dead.

"And what if I don't agree? I don't want to have anything with him," I asked just to be sure.

"I'm gonna suspend you and shove you into the prison. Don't worry, I have my ways."

"How are we going to do that? We don't even know how he looks," Nogla said, and I was still consumed by anger.

"That's for you to find out. Nobody know about this, so please keep it that way. I trust you the most. Now get back to work."