Part 51 - Happiness

And we're back with joy and happiness. Well at least somebody is enjoying it. Ok time for me to go to work again, but I wish you amazing Sunday ❤️. Enjoy ^.^
——————————————————

(Lui POV)
I smiled at Nogla's dogs. They were running around like a mad men, chasing other dogs and cats in the park.

"Ya seem happy," I heard Nogla's voice.

I looked at him and sighed, lying on my back. The sky above us was without any clouds, the only thing that protected us from the hot sunlight were trees.

"I'm happy," I replied truthfully.

"That's the first time," he joked.

"This is kinda the lazy day I wished to had. With somebody dear to me, lying in the park. Dogs or kids running around, enjoying the late afternoon. The only things missing are food and the blanket," I continued happily.

"I'll gladly fulfill yer dreams, Lui. I'm taking ya to the restaurant, c'mon."

I supported myself by my elbows, watching amused how he stood up.

"What?" I asked entertained.

"Ya said ya missed food, so I'm giving it to ya. We will escort my dogs home, and then we can have our time together alone."

He stretched his hand to me, and I took it, standing up to him.

"But Nogla... I'm not used to date. I haven't been on date for 4 years. Can't we just go to your home and watch some movies? Let's call a pizza over." I offered with a smile.

"We can do whatever ya wanted. And I wouldn't be afraid of this, if I were ya. Ya are a great kisser, ya didn't forget it," he whispered the last parts shyly.

My smile widened, as I took his hands into my. That compliment really got under my skin, and I was feeling much better. I waited for him to lean down a bit, then pressing my lips to his. It was like the first time we did it. Exciting and filling with so many emotions at once.

I pulled away, when his jealous dogs started to jump on us. I laughed, taking one of them to my hands.

"To my house then?" Nogla asked, and I nodded.

"To your house."

When we arrived, my duty was to pick some movie to watch, while Nogla was taking care of his dogs and calling the pizza over.

Horror movie is the best way how to cuddle with him without being so damn suspicious. Damn I missed the human contact so much!

I picked Sinister which I hadn't seen yet, not that I planed to pay attention to the movie.

"Pizza will be here in ten minutes. Ya picked the movie?" He shouted from the kitchen.

"Yes, sir," I shouted back with wide smile.

After ten minutes in loneliness, he walked in to the room with the food and sat next to me. I picked up the blanket, immediately throwing it around both of us, and pushed the play button.

I wasn't really paying attention to the movie, just as I had predicted. I was studying Nogla's face features. His eyes for example, or his jaw lines.

"I thought the movie is in the television, not in me," he joked with his eyes still glued to the movie.

"True, but I want to do more then just watching you," I said firmly, attracting his full attention to me.

The tension between us grew faster then lightning. I couldn't stop staring into his eyes, my heart racing from the thoughts about upcoming scenario. It was so exciting.

I couldn't resist longer and I kissed him with all lust and passion I had in me.  When our lips collided again, I could sense the same feelings from him, the same desires.

I sat on his lap, completely ignoring the scream from the movie. I moaned when his hands find the way to my ass, while I responded with kisses on his neck, receiving the sweet moan from him.

I missed this so much.

We were both gasping for air, our moans filling the room.

"Am I doing it right?" I asked with a grin, when I stopped my actions.

"U-unbelievably," he responded.

Guess it doesn't matter how long you abstain.

I kissed him again more eagerly this time, sliding my hands under his shirt. I wanted to continue, when his phone buzzed, making us to stop.

A growl of frustration left my mouth and I handed it to him, still being on his lap.

"Y... yes?" He said, coughing up to get the voice to the right tone.

I started to drift with my fingers on his chest, wanting so much to felt his skin under his shirt.

"Really? Oh my god... that's... that's... yes, I'll be right there."

I looked at him, he looked suddenly so happy and proud. I knew I shouldn't have asked who called, it wasn't my business, even though I wanted to know so much.

"We have to go to the work. I'll be just a second, ok?" He said, slowly pushing me away from him.

"Work? Nobody called me," I said confused, checking my phone to see no calls.

"Boss wants to speak with me. Probably some complains. Please, come with me."

I was sad all of the sudden. I didn't want to go anywhere, just lay next to him, hold him, be close to him as much as possible. But I also knew our boss is no fun to deal with.

So I just nodded, and silently escorted him to the work. I knew I shouldn't have been sad or angry at him, it wasn't his fault, but I wanted to enjoy the moments with him.

"Wait for me in the car, I'll be right back," he said, wanting to got off the car.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed him one more time.

"Now go," I laughed, watching him walking away.

After a few minutes I got bored, so I got off the car as well.

I'll take a quick look in my office. Maybe I'll find that files I'm looking for.

I walked into the building, going right to my office, greeted few colleagues on the way there. They all seemed to be happy, which made me smile.

"Lui, hi!" Vanessa caught up with me, stopping me in my way.

I turned myself to her, having amazing mood to just send her away.

"Hi," I greeted her with wide smile.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Great actually. You?" I replied, enjoying the communication with another human being.

"I bet you do. I still believe how he did that."

What is she talking about?

"What? Who?"

"You haven't heard yet?" She asked confused the same as me.

"Heard what?" I asked again.

"Ryan's body was found. Your partner successfully forced Delirious to kill him."