Part 44 - Uniteresting and boring

Hello! I hope today is going to be great day! The weather outside is not that great, but somebody has a birthday, 🎉🍾💥, so yeah. I need to get out of my bed, that would be awesome start. Anyway I wish you amazing day. Enjoy ^.^
——————————————————

(Delirious POV)
I woke up with pain in my stomach. I tried to calm myself down, my heart, even my thoughts as I was recalling what had happened.

Ryan Brown. Elly!

I felt anger slowly taking control over my body, pushing the pain in my stomach away. I opened my eyes to be left in surprise. I was lying in the living room in my own house. I saw my victim sleeping on the sofa, which made me confused, but then I remembered that he suffers from Stockholm syndrome.

I would never guessed it would be that strong.

Slowly I looked down to see bandages on my stomach.

So he saved my life? Or did he call somebody else? I don't remember anything that happened after I got into my car. Just a blank spot.

I silently growled, making the pain even worst.

"Y-you need something? Any-anything?" I heard his sleepy voice.

I slowly shook my head, trying to get up, when he jumped to me and pushed me back.

"Rest for a while, please."

I looked at his hands put on my shoulders, then to his eyes.

"I can take care of myself," I said, ignoring my own beating heart.

His hands left my body, and I felt sudden coldness on the places they previously were.

"I know, I'm not doubting anything. I-I just want you to rest for a few days, can you promise me that?"

Can't! I have to find Elly, kill Ryan, kill that agent guy, kill you and your best friend, get my money, and finally live the life I used to. Just me and myself.

"C-can you promise?" He repeated, which interrupted my thoughts.

"If I promise you this, will you shut up?" I asked without any emotions.

He smiled happily, which made me warm. I started to enjoy that smile. So genuine without any faking.

"Yes."

"Two days. Could you bring me my phone?"

I need to call Tyler. I need to find Elly as soon as possible.

"Sure. Where is it though?" He replied, standing up.

Oh fuck! Now it's the test of his obedience. We have two possibilities. He will return or he won't.

"Back of my van there's bag. Keys are on the counter in the kitchen."

He nodded his head, and within few seconds I lost the vision of him. Doubts surrounded my mind.

Well and he's gone. Now I have to get out of this house, destroy everything I can. The nearest police station is half an hour from here. I need to get my files, my clothes, every-

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the closing door. Within few seconds he came to me, putting the bag on the ground next to me.

Oh he's back. That's weird.

"I-I didn't want to go through your things," he said nervously.

How noble of you.

"You need anything? Something to eat? More pillows? Or more blankets?"