Part 88 - The right guy

I know many of your are waiting for H2OVanoss, and I know this book is H2OVanoss, but I, as an author, felt writing this way. And even though I love you to bits, and I would do a lot of things for you, this is the way the story is gonna go. So I'm really sorry, and I accept all your annoyance and the consequences:D, but you have to wait a bit longer. But Del is gonna be in the next part!!! Enjoy ^.^
———————————————————

(Craig POV)
I hugged Tyler like it was the last time I was doing it. Like I was going to abandon him and never see him again. He tighten the embrace and I felt so safe.

"Have fun," he whispered, slowly pushing me away.

"I'll inform you how the situation is developing. And thank again for this help, Tyler... I... I really appreciate it," I said smiling.

"Which one is he?" He asked, looking through the big windows into the restaurant, where me and Luke was having a meeting.

I looked in, searching for the bearded man. I spotted him in the middle, reading something on his phone. He wasn't looking that bad at all, little different then I saw on the photos.

"That one with the beard. You see? He has white shirt and grey jeans, over there."

"He looks ugly," he mumbled.

"Don't be an asshole, Tyler," I said, playfully hitting him into his shoulder.

"But look at him! Fucking ugly bearded man!"

He's jealous. Maybe this wasn't the best idea.

"You have beard too. Anyway... I'm going in, thanks again for everything."

I left him behind me, walking into the restaurant. Once I wasn't around Tyler I felt so much more nervous then being with him. Women, standing behind the small table, stopped me with wide smile.

"Good evening. Do you have any reservation?" She asked politely.

"Uh... I'm here to see Luke Patterson," I said a bit embarrassed.

"Sure, he's already here. Follow me, sir."

I silently did what she wished. I noticed he slowly smiled when he spotted me. And I had to admit he was looking stunningly handsome in real.

"Hey," he started and stood up, stretching his hand for the shake.

"It's good to see you," I replied, and shook his hand.

We sat down, the women gave me the menu board, then she left us alone.

"Well then... sorry if this is going to sound too much fast, but you're hot," he compliment me, and I felt blood quickly flowing into my cheeks.

"Thank you."

"I already ordered red wine, if that's ok with you."

"Yeah, that's good," I said still with smile.

I read quickly through the food they were offering. I decided to go with rice and shrimps with sauce. After I ordered my meal, I suddenly felt the awkwardness creeping in.