Part 37 - Bath time

So here we have the promised taste. I love you guys, your comments made me so happy ❤️😘. Enjoy ^.^
———————————————————

(Delirious POV)
I put my gun to the bag, throwing it in the van. Everything was prepared. I checked the map of Giovani's villa one more time.

Sweet. So this is my way in, just two guards, easy enough. Sleeping bullets could do some tricks. Second floor, third door on the left. Hatch on the roof is my way out.

I got in the car, calling Tyler, putting him on the speaker, so I could focus on both driving and speaking.

"Hi," he greeted me tiredly.

"I need you to focus. Cut off the electricity, disable the cameras without any way of turning them on again, when I tell you," I informed him, without any greetings.

"What? You're on your way already? Fuck, I'm still in the bed. Gimme a few minutes."

"You don't have few minutes. Be prepared."

I hung up, driving to my destination. I pulled it of in front the park, few meters from Giovani's villa. I got off the car, walking to the back, where I grabbed my bag. I locked the car, and start walking to the villa.

A few meters before they could have spotted me, I pulled the spyglasses out. Checking the surroundings and correctness of my predictions. There were two guards in the back yard, chatting together. I spotted a few cameras here and there, some opened window for my way in, or eventually way out.

I opened the bag, and pulled out the sniper rifle with silenter, filling it with sleeping bullets. After that threw the bag on my back, pulling out my phone and calling Tyler.

"Cut it off," I commanded, once he picked it up.

"On it."

I waited few more seconds, before I saw the lights went off, and right in that moment Tyler spoke.

"Done."

"Call you afterwards."

I hung up, putting my night vision on, running pass the guards to the back yard, before they would have turned on the generator. Jumping over the wall I landed on the soft grass. I hid behind the small sculpture in the garden.

I waited until they turn the lights back on, hoping Tyler disabled the cameras, and guards return to their position. I pulled out the rifle, putting the night vision into the bag, scoping the area and looking for my two victims. I pulled the trigger twice in the row, hitting both my targets, as they fell on the ground.

I ran towards them, dragging their bodies to the bushes not far away, then running into the building. I ran upstairs, taking the left turn, and tip toed to the third room. I put the bag on the ground, fixing my suit. I came in and saw food trails. I walked in, pouring into the food arsenic, hard to detect poison. As it was done, I grabbed my stuff, checking one more time if I didn't left any evidences, and ran away.

I knew he would die in a few hours after the consuming the food. And if something I had clear alibi.

I returned home, hiding my things, checking Evan if he was still with me, or left. As I was predicting he stayed, sleeping in my guest room. I sat down in the living room, studying files about Ryan Brown.

I couldn't believe what agent David did to me.

The way he talked to me, the way he behaved, like he had me in the corner. And how could he know about Tyler? That sly rat! Maybe I should be focusing on killing him, not fucking Ryan Brown. But what if he already told everybody that Tyler is Delirious? Not even I'm baby sitter, I have to be protective mother as well. This is the exact reason why I didn't want Tyler to meet me. Fuck!