Part 87 - Helping against the feels

😂😂👌🏻😇😅 You really thought it would be this easy? Na-ah! I'm sorry, but there was no other way. Sorry!!! Also good morning! ☀️️😉 Enjoy ^.^
——————————————————————

(Tyler POV)
I was lying in the bed, re-living the precious moments. I felt guilt inside me.

Why did I show him any of it? He, the most innocent of all, he didn't deserve to be dragged in so roughly. I wasn't thinking straight. Now, the option of him coming back to me is so low. Not that I won't him to come back, no! He has to be terrified, that's why he's keeping his distance.

I heard knocking on my door. I put on some clothes, heading to open. There was my angel.

"Hi," he whispered silently, hugging himself in protective instinct.

"Come in," I replied, moving a bit to give him a space to walk in.

"Craig I'm sorry... I shouldn't have shown you so much so suddenly, and-" I started when I closed the door behind him, but I was immediately cut off.

"It's ok. It's your life, your decisions, your choices. I'm not judging you. I'm here... cause... Gosh... a-alright. I'm here cause I need y-your help," he said, sitting now on my sofa in the living room.

"Help?"

"Yes. I-I mean... Evan was always here for me, well most of the time. When he wasn't drunk, or trying to fit into group of people, or chasing after some girls. But he's not answering his god damn phone... and I thought I would go for him to Mark's place, but I'm afraid he would reject me anyway. I-I don't have any friends... only Evan. A-and you of course. So I was thinking you could help me."

I sat on the table, right against him. He was twiddling his thumbs like a mad man. I wanted to hug him so badly, just to calm him down somehow.

"You can count on me," I said steadily.

"Ok... with everything?" He continued nervously.

"With everything. Except for killing Delirious, that's something I would have to reject."

"Right. Well... I... I have a date."

My whole world stopped for that moment, and then within a few seconds it went so fast. It spun around me, I couldn't breath properly, I thought I was gonna die inside.

"A date?" I whispered, looking straight down on my feet.

"Yes, his name's Luke. And I know this is probably... most likely... surely... the worst time I could be asking you but I got no one to talk to."

A date? He has a date. Fucking hell! I mean I should be happy for him, this is the best that could happened to him. That Luke he's speaking of is better option then me.

"That's... amazing. I'm happy for you," I manage to say, faking all my emotions.

I felt crushed, outside and inside. I felt like the last hope that could be there for us just vanished like a vapor. This was my punishment.

"Technically I've never seen him face to face so I'm not sure how this date is gonna go but... but I need somebody calm me down. I have no idea what to wear on this date, o-or what to say!"