Part 46 - Another hostage

As you can see we're again on two days update path. I want to thank you for the blasting positivity I'm receiving from you, love you to bits ❤️😘, and for the 20k view. Holly cow! 😱 Enjoy ^.^
——————————————————

(Delirious POV)
I was feeling much better. It was maybe due to my higher resistant against the pain then other untrained people, or the constant treatment from Evan. I tried to not to get used to this, but it was so hard.

I was sitting in the living room, while Evan was cooking. I told him million times that I could have taken care of myself, but he wasn't listening.

Ok, so she's visiting her grandmother at the retirement house. That could work well for me. Changer of voice, where did I put it?

I stood up and started to look for Tyler's device. After I found it, I put it into the bag, where I already had some handful things, such as fake FBI badge, some color lenses and ropes.

"Here you go."

I looked up from my bag to see Evan, putting the meal on the table. I sat down and started to eat.

"A-are you sure you know what to do?" He asked me, his voice slowly getting confidence.

"Yes," I replied quickly.

"Ok."

We both sank into the silence. I didn't want to lead the conversation with him, cause I started to enjoy his presence. And I know he was going to die. It was a time to built walls around me again, completely cut him off.

"I could help. You need something?" He asked again with a hope.

"No."

"Ok."

I sighed and stood up. Taking the bag I walked to the main door. I knew I had a time, but I had to get away from Evan. He was messing with my mind.

"Delirious, wait!" He ran to me, which made me stop.

"I know that the last time I had said it, you came back almost dead. But promise me you'll return safely."

"I don't intend to get myself into more problems I already have. See you soon."

I arrived near the retirement house with three hours of reserve. I had a perfect view on the house, plus I needed to be sure that everything was perfect, without any surprises. I moved myself to the back of my van, where were my things, closing the door behind me.

Sweet. So here's the plan. Wait for Elly to show up, give her few minutes with her grandma, walk in, lure her out to my car, and get her into my house. Simple as that. She doesn't know how I look like, she talked only with Tyler, so there's my advance. I can't fuck up another thing. This is my only chance.

During three hours I prepared my car for later. I tighten the space in door, filled the gas into the tank and made sure the cords are functional. Then I tried to think up some ideas about how to get to Ryan. Everything included me being recognized or Tyler in danger, and I refused putting my friend in that state.

I turn on my voice changer, grabbing fake FBI badge and my gun. I put the long light brown colored wig on me, along with fake tattoos. I put the dark brown lenses on, and put a short stilts to make myself look taller. I knew there were cameras, and I already bothered Tyler too much to ask him to cut it off.

I got off the car, walking into the building. I passed the reception without anyone stopping me, and in a few minutes stood in front of the door, where Tyler told me her grandmother was.

I knocked and waited for an responses. When I heard silent 'come in', I opened the door.

"Elly Dunken?" I said as a greeting with a firm voice.

She looked suspiciously at me, then slowly nodded.

"Yes, that's me. Something wrong?"

"Can we talk outside?" I continued.

She sighed, then followed me out of the room. I pulled out my FBI badge, showing it to her.

"My name's Frank Drew, FBI agent. I would love to ask you a few questions about Ryan Brown," I started, when her eyes widened in fear.

"I-I don't know anyone with t-that name," she whispered, her voice shaking in nervousness.

"Oh really, miss Dunken? Maybe quick talk in our department will refresh your memory."

"No! Mister Drew listen, I- I really don't know anything!" She defended herself.

"Why are you afraid then? Move!"

She wasn't moving for a few seconds, then walked in front of me towards the exit. I pointed at my van when she stopped in walking.

"Get inside," I commanded, and she didn't questioned me.

She seemed lost in her thoughts, not minding anything. I opened the back of my van, and before she realized what was happening I shoved her into the van, locking the door behind. I was lucky my van was soundproofed.

I leaned against the car for a few minutes, silently growling as the van was shaking a bit from her tries to get out. I didn't want to be suspicious with fast car escaping. With calmed mind I get into my car, started to engine, and turned the gas into the back of the van on. Within few seconds the van went motionless.

After I arrived to my place in the late night, I made sure nobody was around. I got off my car, quickly putting the gas mask on, walking to the back. I opened the door and dragged her sleepy body out.

I'll clean it after I chain her. Now it's not the right time.

So I support her in a way like good friends help their drunk friend back home. Within few minutes, due to her body, I find the keys and opened the door. I threw her in, not minding the manners.

I threw my gas mask on the ground and closed the door behind me. I took her by her hands, dragging her to the room Evan previously was. I chained her up, making sure it was perfect. Once I turned around I saw Evan standing in the door frame. His emotions were quickly changing.

"Is that another victim?" He asked slowly.

"Get back to your room," I commanded, pushing him away from door to lock them behind me.

"Because of her you were hurt, right?" He asked again, not listening my orders.

"Evan," I took a deep breath after saying his name.

Sure he's suffering by syndrome, but I'm not sure what will another victim do to him. He could help her out, they could escape together. I can't let him stay near her, that's my priority.

"Don't explain anything. Just confirm my theory, please. I heard you saying some Elly betrayed you, so I assume it's her."

"Yes, that's her. Now back to your room, before I'm switching your position with her. Would you like to be down there instead of her?" I let the coldness into my voice.

"Of course n-not. Just... just happy you're back in one piece, that's all," he replied angrily, disappearing into his room.

No time to waste. I need to clean my van, then kill that bitch. And maybe she could tell me some interesting information about Ryan himself.