Part 128 - He did it

☀️ It's gonna be amazing day!
Expect Del in the next chapter, this is just a filling one. Enjoy ^.^
———————————————

(Lui POV)
"Would ya believe that?" Nogla asked me annoyed, and I shook my head.

"I thought you had enough evidence to lock him up, even for a few days," I whispered, leaning into the chair.

"I wanted! But that Thompson guy appeared. Besides Mark beat his face pretty hardcore, I didn't want to risk anything."

"Nogla, he killed one of my men. I can't let him slip through my fingers like this," I sighed.

"I kno-"

Nogla wanted to reply, but he was cut off by the door. We both looked at the Mark, who was covered in blood, gasping for the air. Quickly standing up, I caught him, right at the moment he started to fall down.

"What happened?!" I asked in panic.

"Del-Delirious," Mark breathed out, and I led him to the chair.

"What?!" Nogla whispered.

"Deli-"

Mark fainted, maybe due to the loss of the blood. I looked at Nogla, who was already on his feet.

"We need to get him to the hospital," I ordered, seeing him nod.

"What did he mean by Delirious? Delirious is dead."

Shit. Nogla doesn't know about the Red Room. If he finds out, he won't trust me anymore. But I can pretend I had no idea about this.

"I have no idea. Help me get him to the car."

We carried Mark's body to my car, putting him softly in the back.

"It's ok, I'll manage it from here. Return back home, I'll catch up with you after this," I smiled at my boyfriend, quickly kissing his cheek.

"Alright," Nogla mumbled, not really happy with the decision I made.

I got in, started the engine and drove us to the nearest hospital. I parked in front of the entrance, running into the building for help.

"My friend! He needs help, he's bleeding," I explained to the woman, sitting behind the desk.

Everything happened so fast. They ran outside, where they took Mark into their hands. Few of them bombarded me with the questions, but I said everything that I knew. That Mark was my friend who appeared out of nowhere covered in blood and fainted in my hands.

I had waited for the informations about Mark's health for two hours. Then a doctor walked out of the door.

"Doc? Is he gonna be ok? What's wrong with him?"

"Mister Fischbach is currently in the coma, we managed to save him, but it was almost late. His body was damaged to the point, it's even a miracle he survived that. He's gonna need a lot of time to get back into the healthy state, but the good news is that we didn't need to amputate anything. They are sewing his body right now, come back tomorrow, it's already after the visiting hours. And we will need to fill his documents, don't forget about that."

I was relieved, but more questions popped up. I thanked him, quickly walking back to my car. I decided to drive to the place, where we held people for the Red Room.

Who did it to him? Why was he talking about Delirious? What did it mean? Did something happened there?

I tried to call Jack or Marcel, but unsuccessful. Calling to every person from my gang, I was failing with each call. The next person on my list was Smitty.

"Hey, boss," he greeted me.

"Smitty, where are you??" I asked straight wards.

"Home, why? My shift is later this day."

"Gather everybody and meet me in front of the building in a twenty minutes. Don't go in there," I commanded, feeling anxious about everything.

"Why?" He asked.

"Just do it."

I canceled the call, focusing on the road. I shut off every thoughts that were running to every direction. I parked the car in front of the building, seeing some of my man. I saw Smitty running towards me, while I was getting out of the car.

"I don't have really good feeling about this, boss. The house is so silent," Smitty informed me, and I took a deep breath.

Could Delirious escape? How? I though Mark and Jack had their demons, or whatever they called them.

"Let's go in," I mumbled, pulling out my gun.

I was the one who opened the door, my nostrils met the familiar smell of rotting bodies. As a FBI agent, I had came across the dead bodies too many times. But the way they were killed, it was a massacre.

Fuck! What happened?

I heard a few of my men already throwing up outside the building, Smitty behind me with disgusting expression.

"What the fuck happened here?" He asked the same question.

We searched the whole house, only to find dead bodies. When we opened the room where Delirious was kept in, I saw Jack tied to the pole.

"He's breathing!" Smitty yelled, running towards him.

"Jack! Jack!" I called out for him, feeling desperate.

He slowly opened the eyes, while Smitty managed to untie him. The man fell down, completely devastated. I felt anger building inside me.

"Who did this? Tell me."

Jack wanted to sleep, wanted to rest, but I needed answers.

"Tell me, who did this!"

"I remember those eyes... Delirious. It was Delirious."