Part 115 - He's alive

Just before I went to post this chapter, I noticed the amount of views, likes and support on this book. And I was staring at it for couple decent seconds. 😱😱😱 just like this! Insane!!! Love you and thanks for the all the chances. Enjoy  ^.^
———————————————————

(Vanoss POV)
I was on my way home from Luke's place, when my phone buzzed. I picked it up, setting it on a speaker so I could still focus on the driving.

"Yeah?" I greeted, whoever was on the other line.

"Evan? Is... is Luke dead?"

I recognized Craig's voice. I slowly smiled, feeling already better.

"Yes. Do you have the info about Mark for me?" I replied, focusing on the road.

"Can you come over? There's something we need to talk about."

Craig's voice sounded so serious, so tense. I frowned a little, when I understood a meaning of it.

"Of course. Tyler knows, right?" I guessed.

"Just come over," he mumbled.

I arrived at Tyler's place within half an hour. I already imagined what everything I was going to hear from him. Knocking on the door, I tried to warm myself somehow. The weather was terribly cold. The door opened, revealing Tyler.

"Hi," I smiled at him innocently, even though I had a feeling he already knew about Luke.

Tyler just moved aside, and I walked in. I had a really bad feeling about all of this. Tyler was all serious, his eyes filled with worries.  I undress myself, following him to the living room. There was already Craig sitting in front of the the PC set.

"Sit down," Tyler told me, and I did what he asked me for.

I met Craig's eyes. They were filled with concerns, regrets and fears. I frowned, asking him what was going on by my look.

"Evan. Have you, or have you not killed Luke?" Tyler shot straight into the middle.

I looked at him, moving myself on the chair so I could find much more comfortable position.

"I have," I replied steadily, not regretting any of my decision.

I noticed in the corner of eye Craig bowing his head. Like it wasn't the answer he was looking for.

"You didn't seem to go after him. Somebody had to revenge Delirious," I said coldly, not minding how offending that might sounded.

He went silent for a while, so I decided to continue my defense.

"It might be against some criminal law, but I would kill that fucker again. And Mark and Jack are going down too. I thought you cared about Delirious. He would have killed them immediately after your death, he would have revenged you."

"Luke was on our side," Tyler said, and I frowned.

"Excuse me?"

Tyler pointed at the monitors, and I looked there. Some man was tied to the pole in the dark room. I looked back at Tyler, raising one of my eyebrows.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Look again," Tyler mumbled.

I stood up and walked closer to the monitor. Focusing my eyes on the tied man, my heart stoped beating. I thought all my world stoped existing at that exact moment. Something unexplainable, impossible.

Delirious.

My body stoped listening, and I sat down in the chair. My eyes still glued to the monitor. I felt tears on my face, not really minding them. My whole body started to shake, my mind refusing to process what I saw.

Jonathan.

In front of me was man who I thought died, who I loved. It was like the past merged together with presence and future. He was alive, he was breathing.

"Evan."

I heard Craig's voice, slowly dragging me back to reality. I looked at him, trying to focus on breathing. I felt so nauseous, mainly because I started to realize what was going on. Delirious needed our help.

"How?" I asked, looking at Tyler.

"Don't be mad, Tyler didn't know," Craig defended his lover.

"Luke was Delirious' childhood best friend, he helped you get from Mark's place," Tyler said.

"Luke shot Delirious. He shot him. You and me saw it," I said, wiping my tears away.

"Let Delirious explain it once we save him. Since you have killed our hope, we need to think about other way. We must to save him," Tyler informed us, and I stood up.

"You fucking knew he was alive?" I asked in whisper.

I felt betrayed, confused. Anger slowly filling my body. From Delirious' side, Tyler had nothing to do with this, but he was the one who knew it, so I had every right to pour my anger at him at that moment.

He was alive this whole time, and he didn't care enough about me to tell me? Just quick visit, so I could stop worry? Or he doesn't care about me at all. Why would he save me from Mark then? And how did he end up in this shit hole?

"We have more important things to do now, Evan. Delirious needs our help!" Tyler said quickly.

"Show me where, and I'll go," I said steadily.

I was determined, filled with passion and goal to ask him all these questions I had in me. I deserved the answers after all this time.

"We don't know where he is, we don't even know who has him."

"Then find out, I'll kill them."

"We don't know how many people are involved, we need to be careful. It's Delirious' life we're talking about. The worst thing is that we need to act fast," Tyler continued.

"Why? They're going to kill him?" I guessed.

"Something much worse. Delirious has schizophrenia, he has the other person inside him. Somebody much worse, much cold blooded, bloodthirstier. Jonathan calls him Delirious. He learned how to use Delirious' best behavior. Be cold, emotionless, kill without any regrets. But we can't let that happened. If Delirious' other persona will fully come up, there's just a slight chance on saving him. He almost killed me the last time."

Schizophrenia? I thought Delirious is emotionless all the time. Is it possible that Delirious is half part in Jonathan? And now we're fighting against the time, before Delirious take over Jonathan. He lives, oh my god he's alive.

"He's tied up. He can't escape, can he?" Craig asked innocently.

"I can't imagine what everything this persona can do," Tyler replied.

I looked back at Delirious, when the monitor went to blackness. My heart skipped a beat, then raced.

"What happened?" I asked, panicking.

"It's normal, they turned the camera off. Look at the chat. People are offering money for kind of torture. The more painful the torture is, the more money they're offering."

"We need to save him," I said.

"I know, I'm trying to think. We could try track them down, but I don't think they're that dumb. Or we could try convince them to auction."

"Auction?" Craig asked.

"After the person who's tortured is receiving small amount of money from torture, they sent him to auction," Tyler informed us.

"That's pretty good idea. Evan has money, and this way Delirious will be sent to us," Craig whispered.

The rescue is coming, don't let that other persona control you. Fight.