What's wrong with people? (Author note)

Gathered my courage to discuss some problems of people. You don't have to read that, I won't judge you, you're here for the story anyway. ❤️❤️ Tomorrow's chapter is gonna be up, don't worry.

Alright, I've never done this. Even in the times when Evan and Sydney broke up because of Delirious, and people started to stop writing their H2OVanoss stories.

But I feel little bit obligated now. I'm hearing some stuff lately. That even some of my readers are behaving like an evil people.

The stories, which are written by one author, are being completely copied by another author.

People are accusing one another, for copying
the same style as the other authors. For no reason! Like when you see a book with Delirious as a hitman and instantly you think "She's copying Kyanitta!". But people, that's not the same!! The other author has her/his own ideas, own story line!

People are asking for a follows like it's a some kind of a currency here. Like, wtf? Honestly, why should people, who really can't write, has like a 1k followers, and some author with 80 followers is the best diamond I find on the Wattpad. My point isn't about the amount of followers, I don't see you as some kind of a number, I see you as a people, unique and different one from another, why do you beg for more then??

And when I heard one author was taken down, because she wrote about one theme including her favorite ship, I was confused. She was harassed by other people, judged by it, and her profile was deleted! Not all of her book was the same and she lost them all.

Does this mean I'm a bad person too? For writing for example about a torture? Or about a Stockholm syndrome? Or including one of my, or my friend's, fetishes into the stories? If you don't like some sort of theme, for example "daddy" kink, don't read it!!!

Or just write me about it. Write me how upset you're about the things I write about, we're humans, we can sort it out. Don't you report somebody and don't you black somebody publicly, just write the author.

Why are some people like this? I don't understand. I'm so confused over people's behavior, about following somebody like a sheep. Don't you see you're hurting other people? You're making them stop writing, even though they really have a talent for it.

Please, somebody explain it to me.

I'm well aware of loosing some of you now, because you're gonna think I'm immature when I'm trying to reach to you. But I do believe we're here because of something we enjoy, and that's the reading.

I've seriously met really amazing people here, people I can call friends, you all stand here for me, not behind me, not in front of me, but next to me, leading me out of my dark times.

I don't believe I can change the world with my positivity and with my blabbering about happiness, but I'll stay proud with it. Because I'm here for every one of you and I'm hearing all the time how I'm helping people through my books. And that's what makes me happy.

I really don't know what I want to say next, I just think I reached the bottom of my heart with everything I wanted to. Just, please I beg you, if you have some problem, solve it rationally, before you act stupidly.

Love you, you're my everything.  ❤️❤️