Part 73 - Night life

😊 And we're back with Evan. Or should I say MiniVan? 😏 I'm slowly starting to feel that Christmas atmosphere but with some clients I have to deal it's nearly impossible 😂. Enjoy ^.^
    —————————————————–——

(A Evan POV)
My eyes widened in shock, my mind slowly consuming what was going on. He slowly pulled away, new tears streaming down.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, his hands still on my face.

"W-why... did you-" I tried to focus on what I wanted to say, but he kissed me again.

This is so wrong!

I carefully pushed him away from me, taking him by his shoulders. I stood up, and he looked up to me.

"Craig, stop," I said silently.

"Is it some sort of... crime... to kiss you?" He slurred, sighing loudly.

"Craig."

He stepped closer to me, drifting with his hands up and down on my chest.

"I know you're straight... and maybe... maybe that's the biggest turn on."

I closed my eyes, trying to be reasonable, but the only thing I was feeling were his hands on me.

"Craig," I tried once again.

"You... you don't have to do anything. I'll take care of everything."

His next words were soaked into an absolute chaos. All my ears caught were only a few words, his voice sounded so familiar.

Be a good boy, Evan.

"Delirious," I moaned, opening the eyes only to see confused Craig.

"Delirious? Ww-what?" He slurred.

My nostrils were attacked by his alcohol breath, and my brain started to think straight immediately. I pushed him away slowly.

"Stop," I commanded softly.

"But I want to continue."

"No. You aren't kissing me because you feel like it. You just want to forget, that's two different things," I tried to reason with him.

"But you... you like it! You moaned," he crossed his arms.

"Craig, listen. I know it hurts, alright? But this isn't the way, and more specifically sleeping with me won't solve your problems."

"No! You don't fucking know how much it hurts! You've never been in love, you just fuck for pleasure."

Ouch.

"To loose somebody really dear to you is like loosing half of you. Your life is pointless, there's no-"

I stepped towards him and pulled him into the hug.

"I love you, Craig. I'm here for you, always will be. Don't say those words, you aren't alone," I soothed him, rubbing his back.

"But... but... but Eric."

"You know what? Let's go to the club. The Sayers club? We'll enjoy ourself, and I'll help you find somebody, hm?" I offered him.