Part 126 - Stalker

Second day in the morning gym and I can't feel my body :D but I feel amazing :).  Sorry about this really boring chapter, I really don't like this one. Enjoy ^.^
——————–—————

(Craig POV)
I wonder what Tyler is doing right now. Is he torturing Felix? He doesn't seem like a tough guy.

I stretched my neck, whining loudly. I was sitting in the car for almost three hours now. No messages from Tyler, no messages from Evan. I was afraid that Mark or Jack weren't home, but there was a light in the upper floor.

I almost got a heart attack, when the door opened. Jack walked out, getting straight to his car. I was instantly filled with nervousness, shaking a little. I wasn't used to do missions like these. It was exciting and I loved it in my own way. I felt finally like an independent, like I was slightly getting on the same level as Tyler.

Jack drove to one direction and I decided to follow him in a reasonable distance. We drove upon the highway out of LA, then after a few more kilometers we take a right. I saw some building in the distance, so I parked my car near the road and decided to take the rest on my feet.

I hid behind one of the trees near the main door into the building. The scariest thing was that it happened to be dark already, I wanted to turn myself and ran away. I saw the door open, revealing Mark.

They seemed to be fighting over something, but they were too distant for me to hear it, and after few more minutes Mark beat the shit out of Jack.

"I see you, Thompson!"

Pair of eyes fell on me, and I felt like the time stoped moving, my brain turned off. I couldn't move, even though I really wanted. I saw Mark getting closer, and that was the moment I was freed.

Overwhelmed by the fear and imagine of he save zone, I quickly sprinted back to my car.
On my way though, I stumbled upon the branches and roots on the ground, falling down face first.

"You thought I haven't seen you, you little fuck?" He growled, raising me from the ground. I met his cold deadly eyes.

I was so terrified, I didn't even had a courage to reply. His grip got tighter, and I expected the fists on my face.

Tyler!

"Nothing much to say, huh? What were you doing here, anyway? We're you snatching on me?" He growled, when I was finally free.

I saw Jack throwing Mark away with unexpected power. He then looked at me with fury in his eyes.

"I told you to leave him be," he hissed at me, his voice terrifyingly changing.

"Sorr-" he didn't let me finish, when he threw me away, my back and head hit the tree.

I gasped for the air, seeing black dots in my vision.

"Where do ya think yer going, Dark? I ain't done with ya!"

I took my chance of Jack going after Mark, sprinting away from here. With shaking hands, I unlocked the car and as fast as I could I drove back to Evan's place. During the whole ride, I tried to calm myself down, even though my heart raced like I just did a marathon.

After entering Evan's house, I locked it just for my own safety. I hissed in pain, when the adrenaline faded away. I made my way to the bathroom, looking into the mirror. My face was ok, blood already dried in my hairs. I washed it down, feeling so much pain in my arm.

Fuck! Is it broken?

I bandaged it, my body still shaking. I sat down in the living room, turning the TV on to help me get distracted from my thoughts.

I promised Tyler I'll be alright and look at me! At least we know where Mark is, at least we know where he probably keeps Delirious.

I wanted to call Tyler so bad, but I remembered what he said to me. After few hours I got uneasy, wondering how Evan was doing. I suppressed the itch to call him, knowing he didn't need any distractions.

I heard the keys in the lock, I was on my feet in a few seconds. I walked towards the main hall, seeing what I assumed was Evan and somebody else. Both of them had a mask on, which was terrifying.

"Were you successful?" Evan asked me, his voice muffled underneath the mask.

"Yeah. I know the location," I whispered, feeling cold stare on me.

I looked at the other person, already knowing it was the hitman we should have get. His eyes were cold, colder then Evan could do, the way he stood, the way his eyes met mine.

"Who's that?" His deep and silent was made my heart race.

"None of your business. Get ready, we're leaving soon," Evan ordered towards me, and I took that invitation like an excuse to get away from Cry.

It's time. Time to save Delirious.