Part 57 - Old habit

Morning ☀️
Here's the next chapter, and with that we can easily breath again, no more cliffhangers 😂😇. Enjoy ^.^
————————————————————

(Vanoss POV)
When he kissed me I thought I was going to explode from inside. Mix of feelings, like an avalanche, carried through me at the same time. The taste of his lips were the most amazing and the most memorizable thing on the world. When I imagine this moment I was so wrong. It felt so much better. And then I heard the gun shot. I expected pain, but nothing came. I quickly opened my eyes, seeing him on the ground, passed out with blood around.

No! No! No! No!

I tried to get out of my chains like a many times in the past. But it was for no reasons. I screamed, refusing to give up my tries. And then the doors opened and I saw my salvation. Armed men who saved me once all ran to me and helped me out of the chains. Everywhere I heard people talking, like the most annoying sound around.

"Help him! Fucking help him!" I yelled at them, trying to get them off of me.

I felt like I was the one being arrested. They held me like a prisoner, dragging my body away from him.

"You have to calm down, sir," I heard one of them talk.

"No! Please... please save him. Please.... I-I beg you!" I felt my tears, while my voice failed me being steady and firm.

They started to take me upstairs, while I tried to get out of their grip. I saw them already searching the whole place. I turned my head to see David in the main door.

"Mister agent, please! Help him! He's... he's not the one you're looking for. He's just another victim. Delirious ran away a few hours ago. Help him!" I shouted, they tighten their grip on me.

They got me out of the house, where I had to close my eyes before the light from the paparazzi, police and ambulance. They got me into the ambulance with David, and quickly shot the door behind me. I slammed on the door, trying to open it somehow.

"Please! Please, I beg you!" I whispered, didn't try to stop my tears.

"Sir, it's all over now... you don't have to be afraid now. You're safe."

I turned to face David. His face said it all. He thought I was insane, because both of us knew the truth about Delirious' appearance, and maybe I was insane. I grabbed his wrist, tightening my grip. I felt so useless, so weak. I loved him, I loved him so much, and image of him being dead was the worst.

"Please... trust me. He's not Delirious you're looking for. Trust me!"

He was a few seconds silent. Then nodded to the paramedics.

"We will take him to the hospital, that's the beginning. You now promise me to stay in this car and let doctors see you. I'll visit you afterwards."

I slowly smiled, understanding that he wasn't going to question me more.

"Thank you," I whispered, before he left the ambulance through the front, and I was left in the care of the doctors.

They got me into a hospital where they took care of me. I tried to calm myself down, calm my thoughts, but it was so hard. I wanted to know where he was, how he was, if he was still alive.

They didn't really do much to me, I had only few bruises and some scars, but nothing serious. But they kept me there just like a standard proceed. I didn't fight back. It was a perfect opportunity how to be close to him.