Part 70 - The end of the fairytale

Good morning 😊☀️! Yeah MiniCat's drama once and for all, official end of their relationship. This time is an update a bit earlier, I'm on my way to work 💪🏻. I wish all of you amazing day. Enjoy ^.^
——————————–—————

(Tyler POV)
I yawned, and switched another channel on the TV completely bored. I stood up, walking to the kitchen. I opened the fridge, scanning any potential food I could make from it.

At that time somebody knocked on my door, like a salvation from my boredom. I opened the door to see Craig there. My smile was wiped out immediately when I see his state he was in. He looked crushed, devastated, his eyes red from crying, his body shaking.

"What happened?" I asked him, looking at him made my heart tear apart.

"Let me in," he commanded, his voice filled with anger and sadness.

I moved away just to fulfill what he wished. He quickly looked around while I closed the door behind him.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked carefully in whisper, wrapping my arms behind him to hug him.

He immediately flinched, stepping away from me with the new tears in his eyes. I was so confused over his behavior. In a few seconds he slapped my face.

"Don't you baby me! I know everything, you can cut the slack," he said furiously.

I frowned and held my cheek, my heart beating so fast. My mind trying to solve what was he talking about.

"What?" I asked.

"Can you at least stop pretending? You're good actor, you won. You happy?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked again.

"Firstly I understand now why you wanted to be called Tyler. You're pretty pathetic if you ask me. Were you too scared of your true identity that you told me some fake name? What were you thinking?"

I sat down, my heart stopping beating, then racing again. The moment I was afraid, the moment I never wanted to happened, just came. I was completely speechless.

"Secondly I'm not some toy you can be playing with. I have feelings too, and you just crushed them. Why did you sleep with me? Why did you tell me that you love me?"

"But that's-" I wanted to say something, anything, but he interrupted me.

"Stop! I'm talking right now. I really, really, thought you were the one for me, Eric... or Tyler, or whatever your fucking name is. I felt so good around you, I felt special. Evan was right this whole time, you're fucking asshole."

I'm so sorry, Craig. I really am.

"You thought I would never find out about you? I don't understand why Evan didn't told me sooner, you fucking bastard. Aren't you feeling bad for using me? This whole time, when I cried about my best friend, you acted like you were on my side but you were the one who helped him get kidnaped. I just... I can't believe how stupid I am."

He was pacing from one corner to another, tears streaming down on his soft face. I waited for my opportunity to say something, even though I really didn't know what to say. He was right at almost everything, the only difference was that I accidentally fell in love with him. I didn't fake that.

"Are you feeling somehow better? Using people around you, seeing them suffer. No, wait! I understand now. You were afraid of loosing your toy, that's why you said you loved me."

"But that's enough, we're done! Officially, you killed our relationship, you killed my feelings, my emotions. You're the one responsible for this. I was opened up for you, I've never lied to you. I even told you about my weakness and my fears. God, how stupid I was. I barely even knew you!"

"I don't know what you did to Evan, what happened when your... oh my... I understand now! I know your boss! It's that psycho who watched over me that one time. That's him! That's the..."

"Craig," I started carefully.

I knew if there was a choice between Delirious and Craig I would always pick Delirious. I feared this day. And I sensed the threat from his words, I feared he would have run to the police to tell them how my friend looks like. And I couldn't have let that happen.

"There wasn't any New York trip, was it? You're not even an IT expert, are you? Oh my God! You're not even 34 years old! Everything you said to me was a lie. One big fucking lie!" He continue shouting.

"I... I don't know what both of you wanted from Evan, I don't know what you did to him, but I won't allow you to let it happen again!"

"My friend won't do anything neither to him, nor to you," I said quickly, my voice so silent, unconfident.

He turned himself to leave, and I quickly grabbed his wrist to stop him. I couldn't loose him, so needed him, I wanted him, I loved him. He jumped away.

"Don't you fucking dare touch me! Don't you fucking dare talk to me or stand in my way! We're done!"

"Craig," I tried again, feeling my own tears.

"No! You, out of all people, you hurt me the most. And I feel so stupid for defending you in front of Evan. I thought you were like fulfilled dream. You were everything I wanted, I was looking for. I lived through the fairytale, but you just showed me that every fairytale has its end. Too shame my was the saddest one."

He was near the door, almost touching the doorknob.

"And if you're afraid of me running to the police... I won't. That's the last thing I will do for you. But only because I loved you. But if you cross my, or Evan's, path again, you or your friend, I will go to police immediately. And if you want to silence me by killing me, then fucking do it! Because I lost everything."

And with those last words he was gone.