147 - Let them talk

Yeah, things are getting serious. During the previous day I decided where to go with this. Also, good morning 😂🎉❤️☀️. Enjoy ^.^
———————————––—————

(Delirious POV)
I knew something was off with Evan right at the moment he came back with Bryce. He was too quiet, avoiding my stare. I didn't have a good feeling about that, I thought it was maybe because of what we did that night. Maybe he had regrets about it.

I was with Bryce and Evan in my car, hating the silence between us. I knew we were all sunk in our own thoughts but I wanted to have a proper conversation with them, before everything could fall upon us.

"We're here. Remember, everything I do or say is just an act, ok?" I said, looking at both of them.

"Let me have those ten minutes, Delirious," Bryce reminded, and I nodded.

We all got off the car and I tied Bryce up.  I knew I had to be rough now, cold, showing no emotions, even though I was so scared to do that, because of the possibility of letting Delirious out.

I didn't like the idea of killing Ohm either, he was still somebody from my past, my childhood friend. Even though he changed a lot and he hurt Evan, I still believed there could be a solution to this.

But I also knew if killing Ohm meant safety for Evan then I wouldn't hesitate. I would kill him no matter for what price.

"Please, have this," Evan whispered, handing me a necklace.

I remember it from the times he was at Mark's place. I remembered he gave it to me, but I didn't want him to know I was there. So after he fell asleep, I put the necklace back on him.

"Keep it," I replied, smiling for the last time.

"Please."

"But this is yours," I mumbled.

"And I want you to keep it. Just... a small reminder if something happens," he smiled, his eyes showed so much sadness.

I put in on my neck, tying even Evan, making sure he was comfortable, then I put my mask on. It was helping me to get back into cold state, protecting my soft side.

I shoved both of them the way Ohm's place was. The door opened immediately, while I didn't even wince.

"Let me speak with Ohm," I said, showing no emotion.

"Follow me," the man replied, carefully watching all three of us.

By the time we reached the room where Ohm was, we were followed by more and more people. Everybody recognized Bryce, like he was the number one enemy.

"Delirious, my friend," Ohm greeted me, his mask moved as he spoke.

I looked around, not comfortable with so many people around us.

"Send them away," I almost growled, so proud of myself how easily it was acting like Delirious.

Years of practice without letting him out. I was just lucky Ohm hadn't seen me for a while, didn't recognized the differences.

"Out," he said authoritatively, and I just heard their footsteps,  my eyes not leaving Ohm.

"Here you go," I started, violently shoving Bryce Ohm's way, watching him fall on the ground.

"And this is my price," I pulled Evan proprietary closer to me.

"How did you get out?" Ohm asked suspiciously, looking at Evan.

"That fucker Jonathan got control for a few minutes. He managed to call Bryce and he somehow saved him," I quickly explained.

"Interesting. Well you did what I wanted. So here you go."

Ohm handed me a vial with a some liquid. I looked from the thing to him.

What is this?

"I'm just surprised you didn't kill him," he crossed his arms, looking at Bryce on the floor.

"I knew I would be enjoying killing him by my own hands. So I brought him right under your hands," I said, completely emotionless.

"I trusted you, Delirious, I fucking trusted you!" Bryce yelled at me, making Ohm laugh.

"This is just a sad soul," Ohm laughed, and I tried to think about any ways, how to get Ohm and Bryce their time.

"Before you kill me," Bryce started, and I felt so awkward listening to their concentration.

"I wanted to tell you, that everything that happened wasn't any distraction. I meant every word I said, Ohm. I-" he was cut off by Ohm.

"Shut the fuck up."

"You don't even know how much I'm sorry for what happened with your father. But I really have nothing to do with that. I fucking loved you from the moment I saw you! I wasn't lying!"

What?! Love?

"No, you were just a distraction! And I'm not gonna talk about it anymore," Ohm replied, and I was so confused.

"Ohm, please. Please, I beg you from the bottom of my heart. I don't fucking care if you kill me, just trust me. I didn't do that to keep you away from you father, I did that because I wanted to," Bryce said again.

"I'm hunting you down ever since. Don't lie to me before your own death."

I saw so much pain in Bryce's eyes, making me feel uncomfortable. I was so lucky to have my mask on, so my emotions weren't showing.

"My time is up. Y-you can do it," Bryce whispered, looking down.

The closet door opened, revealing another masked man, Cry. He pulled up the gun, as quickly as I, we were both point it at Ohm.

"W-what? What is this?" Ohm asked confused, looking from me to Cry.

We heard noises from downstairs, gunshots. I knew David doing his part of the job.

"This is your last day," Cry whispered.

"I'm sorry Ohm, but you hurt Bryce, you hurt Evan, and you fucking made me let out Delirious. You need to pay," I joined the conversation.

"Stop!" Evan yelled, quickly getting out of the restrains.

To my surprise he walked and stood in front of Ohm, protecting him with his own body.

"Move," Cry growled annoyed.

"Evan, come here. It has to be done," I tried to reason with him.

"No! He's just confused, he doesn't know what to believe," Evan defended him, and I was so afraid Cry is gonna pull the trigger anyway.

"Move away, kid," Cry warned him again.

"Let him live, let Bryce talk about his feelings, let them have their alone time. I beg you, please."

What's he doing? Why's he doing that?

"We're wasting our time," Cry replied.

"Let them talk," I said aloud, wanting to make the right decision.

Evan quickly untied Bryce, giving me a thankful stare, and we all left the room. Cry was so pissed off, giving Evan a death stares.

"You're gonna pay for this, kid. I need to return back to Felix, you're holding me back."

"Let him be," I said, pulling Evan closer to me.

"What did Ohm give you? What is it in the vial?" Evan asked me silently, carefully watching Cry.

I looked down on the small thing with liquid I was holding, trying to understand Delirious' mind. And then, out of nowhere, just one word.

"No!"