Part 132 - Worse than a torture

Hello! ❤️☀️
I want to thank you so much for your patience. You're amazing, best, and I love you. And I'm happy we're back in the tracks. Enjoy ^.^

Also, I want to warn you: this contains signs of rape, humiliation, etc. So I won't really judge you if you skip it.
————————————————

(Vanoss POV)
I opened my eyes slowly, feeling like a shit. After I recalled everything from the last hours, I wanted to cry again. But looking around, my mind couldn't explain, how did I get from the restrains and how did I get into other room. I noticed I had a new clothes, which made me question myself.

Did I somehow changed? Did he changed me? Why would he do that? Or was this only a nightmare?

I slowly stood up, my body hurt so much. I had bruises on my skin, which immediately vanished the nightmare thought. I gulped, opening the door. I heard a scream from downstairs, which made my blood stop.

Was it Delirious?!

I walked slowly down, checking any sings of Delirious' presence.

"Where the fuck is the key? Where the fuck did you hide it?" He yelled, and I knew he was in the basement.

I looked at the main door, seeing my only escape point.

Now. This is my chance to escape. But I can't leave Jonathan here. What's the chance of seeing him again, what's the chance of saving him again. Was it Jonathan who untied me? Was Jonathan in control? Could it be?

"You haven't saved him, you fucking bitch. I'll make him pay for this!"

Delirious' voice echoed from the downstairs, making me shiver. I felt my tears in my eyes, haven't got a courage to stop their life journey on my face.

I can't leave him. No matter how much this hurt, I need to save him. I need my sweet Jonathan back. I know he's there somewhere. Tyler said he met Delirious as well, but he managed to get Jonathan back. I can do it to. How though?! I need to contact Tyler!

I ran into the kitchen, still having some time. If Jonathan bought me some time, I wasn't going to waste it.

"There you are, my sweet pet."

Hearing the terrifying voice froze me on place. I gulped, seeing the phone like a shiny hope. I risked it, running towards it. But I wasn't fast enough.

I was grabbed by my arm, thrown away from the kitchen counter. My back hit the wall and I fell down.

"Run, my little lamb, run," he growled.

Once I caught my breath, I quickly calculated my options. Delirious was standing in front of me, waiting for my reactions. The phone was too far for my reach, but the main exit wasn't.

Maybe if I could somehow distract him, I could make it to the main exit. I could run for Tyler. But would Delirious disappear meanwhile? There wouldn't be any chance of finding him again. I need to buy me some time, I need to get to the phone.

"You had your chance!" He growled, grabbed me by my hair and started to drag me to the stairs.

I screamed in pain, trying to get out of his grip, or at least lower the pain. He threw me at the stairs and I quickly got on my feet. He was walking towards me, like an animal seeing his prey.

"You remember the first time? Let's do it again. Open your fucking mouth," he started, and I immediately remember the first time I gave somebody a blowjob, most importantly the first time somebody fucked my mouth.