Part 140 - Being a tough guy

Getting ready for the workout before work. 💪🏻
And a reward for you is here, even though this is just a calm part. Enjoy ^.^
——————————————

(Vanoss POV)
I knocked on the door, feeling more nervous than I should have been. I had no idea what to expect from this Ohm, I had no idea how he looked like or what was his behavior.

The door opened, stoping my mind in creating thousands of doubting scenarios. There was some unfamiliar man, looking normal, not like some member of the gang.

"What do you want?" He asked me, looking cautiously behind me.

"I'm here to talk with Ohm," I said, my voice steady and firm.

The man squirmed his eyes, and I was so afraid he wouldn't let me through, but then he nodded.

"Just follow me," he mumbled, and I walked into the building.

We walked through the hallway upstairs into one of the many doors. Man knocked on the door, waiting for the answer. There were a few men in the room, but I immediately recognized Ohm. It was a man in a grey hoodie, a mask with an ohm sign hiding his face except for his brown eyes.

Oh, shit.

"I know you. You're that fucking rich boy who got kidnaped by that psycho," he started, making me hate him for addressing Delirious as a psycho.

"Yes. It was Delirious actually," I said, carefully looking around with my racing heart.

Everybody there had a guns, hidden or showed. They were prepared to kill me in any seconds and I knew the fun ended right in the moment I set my foot into this building.

"Really? How do you know?" He replied.

"He told me. I'm here seeking my revenge. I talked to Luke. He said he and Delirious were in the same gang. This gang."

"They truly were. What can you give me though and why did you come to me?"

"I have unlimited supply of money. I can fund your hunt on him. And I came to you, because Luke is dead and you were the only one left connected with Delirious," I answered.

"Luke is dead? Who killed him?" He asked.

"Wildcat, Delirious' man."

"Wildcat you say? Tom try to track him down. Welcome between us," he said, pointing at the chair in front of him.

Fuck! They didn't know about Tyler? I fucked up again, but at least they let me in.

"Tell me what you know about Delirious. You have been kidnaped by him, right?"

I was still feeling uncomfortable with so many people in the room, but I sat down nonetheless.

"Yes. He was hired to get money from my father," I lied.

"Why did he let you live?" He asked all of the sudden.

That's something I really don't know answer to. I didn't ask him.

"I don't know, truly," I mumbled, cursing myself for being such stupid fuck not to ask Delirious that question.

"Maybe he's softer than he used to be. Have you killed somebody?" He continued, putting the gun on the table.

"I have," I replied, trying to steady my voice again.

"You don't look like a typical killer, but I'm not going to judge you by look. I'm-" he was cut off, when the door opened.

Some man slightly bowed his head, looking through all people in the room, his eyes stoped on Ohm. I was afraid they found Delirious or Bryce, or they found out about me.

"Calibre is here, sir. He's demanding your attention."

Who's that?

There was a few seconds pause, before I heard a gunshot. I jumped in surprised, looking confusedly around to see what happened. The man fell down, a blood escaping his body like his life.

"I told you million times to fucking knock!" Ohm yelled, his body shaking.

Looking at the man I should be killing filled me with fears and doubts. He was unexpectedly crazy. I wondered, how Bryce was still alive.

"Somebody get me that fucker downstairs. Evan, I need to see if you're capable of killing. If yes, we could use you in that."

"No problem," I replied, my voice shaking in fear.

I'm capable of doing these things. For Jonathan.

"Great. Anthony and Ken will escort you downstairs."

I stood up, nodding my head. I left the room, following those two men, going down upon the stairs.

I saw some Hispanic looking man. He was staring at me like he recognized me, but I quickly shrugged it off. I was the famous rich boy after all.

"Move," the man mumbled, pushing that Hispanic man up.

We walked downstairs into the basement. I wasn't really comfortable being that far away from the exit doors, but I was ok.

"Show us what you got," the bearded man said, crossing his arms.

I spotted some man I didn't know in the corner. He was tied up, covered in blood. He raised his eyes, filled with desperation and hopelessness.

"Please, don't kill me," he whispered silently.

The other man handed me his gun. Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes. I quickly remembered what Delirious said.

Hold the gun steadily. You have to trust yourself, trust the gun. That's it. Hold it just like this. Try to focus on the target, nothing else matter in this situation. You have to be focused, swipe away every distraction.

"No! Please, please I beg you!" The man yelled, and I felt so bad for him.

You have to be focused, swipe away every distraction.

I opened my eyes again, pointing the gun at the man. I pulled the trigger, seeing his body lifelessly fall down.

I'm doing this for you, Jonathan. Everything I do is for you.