Part 118 - Decisions

Hello! Yeah, things are getting complicated 😂. But you guys are still awesome and great! Enjoy ^.^
——————————–———

(Evan POV)
"Well, why don't you hack Cry's account and drain it to zero. Or why don't you hack the accounts of the billionaires, we could drain them to Evan's account," Craig asked, and I looked at Tyler.

"Most banks have really good security system. We hackers aren't only the bad ones, there are also the good ones," he explained.

"Like Anonymous?" I guessed, and he laughed.

"Well, kinda. But I meant more like hackers working for the banks or for police enforcement."

"So technically speaking you could transfer money from one account to another?" Craig asked fully interested.

"Yes."

"Why don't we do that then? Let's say drain 100$ from each unprotected account you can find."

Craig doesn't like the idea of robbing my father. Interesting.

"I could do that, true, but we're talking about millions of dollars, not just thousands," Tyler reply, and I nodded.

"Yeah, something my father has. Craig, if you don't like this idea, you don't have to be around. I wouldn't blame you," I said calmly, and he sighed.

"It's not about that. I just... if we rob your father, you'll take his money. And with that there's nothing else for you. I mean... you're gonna be broken as well. No more parties, no more cars, no more luxury," he kept renting, and I smiled.

"I would rather be poor then let Delirious be in some hitman's hands. And don't worry, my father is a strong man, he'll stand again on his feet in a no time. How much time do we have?" I asked Tyler, panic slowly creeping into my body.

"7 hours. We should get moving. Are you sure you know where your father keeps his money?" Tyler said towards me, and I nodded.

"As clear as I know where Craig is keeping his alcohol."

"Hey!"

"Fair enough. So the roles are simple. I'll stay here, cut off the alarm and cameras. I'll make sure no problems are going to show up. Craig, you are the driver. Get Evan to his father's house, wait for him and then get him back here. Evan, you're the paw. Be quick, grab everything you're able and get the fuck out of there. Your father has pretty good security system, along with security guards and lot of servants. You have a few ways in, so it's really up to you which one you wanna use. Your father should be at a company meeting, so we have some time. But don't waste it, you never know what obstacle we will encounter. Anything unclear?" Tyler explained, and I stood up.

"The sooner we begin, the sooner we're gonna be with Delirious," I said, and Craig looked at Tyler.

"Alright. Take Smith & Wesson if the situation needed, it's already in the van, and we're good to go."

I just silently nodded, walking out of the building. I wasn't really sure how this plan was going to end, or how I was going to approach this whole thing. The only thing that was certain for me was my will to save Delirious. I was prepared to sacrifice everything.

As I was walking towards the van, I saw familiar face. My whole body was overflowed by nervousness and panic. He looked determined, walking straight towards me.

"Hello, Evan," he greeted me, and I smiled, trying really hard not to show any suspicious emotion.

"David! It's really good to see you. What are you doing here?" I asked warmly.

"I'm here for one suspect. We found a bullets in two victims, and thanks to that we were able to track this murderer. How are you?"

Oh fuck! Oh no! No! No! I forgot to take them out, oh no! I didn't knew it was that important, no!

"I-I'm fine," I whispered, looking behind me.

I fucked up, hard!

The door opened, revealing Craig and Tyler. I gave them panic look.

"Run!" I silently yelled towards them, but they were too confused.

I wanted to do something, but it was too late. A few FBI agents were already pointing their guns at Craig and Tyler. David walked passed by me directly towards Tyler.

""You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just said to you?" He said, handcuffing Tyler.

"W-what's going on?" Craig asked, and I felt so bad.

It was all my fault. I was reckless, I wasn't thinking. Nobody explained this to me, nobody said I should have take the bullet out, or be aware of the evidences I was leaving behind.

"He's accused of murdering two people. I think you should come with me too," David said towards Craig, and Tyler finally spoke while he was being cuffed up.

"Craig is innocent. He was all this time with Evan, at his house. We had a fight, so he decided to move to his best friend for a few days. That was it."

David grabbed Tyler and shoved him towards the car. I tried to calm my beating heart. Craig ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

"I hope your have really good lawyer. You're gonna need one," David said, forcing Tyler into the car.

"We have to do something, Evan. We can't let them take him," Craig whispered, his voice shaking a bit.

"Have a great day, Evan. It was really good to see you again," David smiled at me, and I waved at him.

Me and Craig watched all the FBI cars disappeared, and I looked quickly down to my phone.

Fuck! We have like 6 and a half hours.

"Evan... we have to get him back," Craig said, and I nodded.

"I know. But listen! They're going to interrogate him first. They can't shove him straight to the prison, right? I... I won't force you to pick, Craig, but here's your decision. You can help me rob my father, you're gonna be the hacker one-" I started, when he took a deep breath.

"No! Let me finish please... so you're gonna be the hacker, instead of Tyler, and I'll do the rest. Or you're gonna be home, think about the way how to get Tyler out. Either way I'm going for the money, with or without you. It's totally up to you, I'll understand."

This had to be one of the hardest decisions he was going to make. And I didn't blame him for taking some time. I couldn't even imagine what I would do in his situation.

He pulled away from me and I knew he was still thinking. I looked around, feeling the urge to ran to my father's house and do it immediately.

6 and a half is not much time. This is my only chance to get Delirious safely back to me. I own him everything. Can I do it alone though?