Chapter 1

"Leave! Don't be back till dinner!" She screamed closing the door in my face. I was stuck outside in the rain. She was with another man.
It's early yet dark, the rain clouds covering the sky as heavy rain came down. It was cold, I only had my school uniform on and a small jacket. My hair dripping wet from the running I did.

Harry is gonna hear about this. I ran, I ran until I got to the city. The lights illuminating my stained face. My eyes snapped to the tallest building making a slight smile appear on my face. People around me looking at me like I was crazy.

I was tired, my legs almost giving out, my tears spilling, my sides burning. I could barley breath but I got there and stormed in. To my luck the lobby was empty, only the receptionist looking at me with horror

"Ma-may I help you?" She stepped back

"No thank you, I'm only here to see my dad" I smiled walking towards the elevator

"Sorry ma'am but we don't allow visitors" she walked towards me stopping me from walking in the elevator

"Let me go or I'll get you fired myself" I snapped glaring at her piercing eyes

"Leave this building now or I'll call the police" she pushed me

"I'm here to see my dad let me go!" I screamed as she called security to grap me. The men came and each grabbed my arms tightly making me wince

"Let me go, Harry!" I screamed as I was being dragged out

"HARRY! HARRY HELP ME!" I screamed kicking around.

"Let her go!" A loud booming voice said making me jump up. He was standing there in all his glory. His all black suit fitting him so well. His eyes glaring daggers at the guards. His hands in his pockets as he stood boldly without any fear.

"Mr. Styles this young delinquent was screaming in here, she attacked me. She wanted to see her dad but I did my job, you're we-"

"You're fired Amanda" he glared at her with such rage I almost died.
I whimpered as the guards tightened there grip

"I said let her go" I was scared. He was never like this with me. They let me go and stood back. I fell to the ground but I stood and ran to him hugging him.

"Mr, Styl-"

"Pack your stuff, you're fired Amanda" he once again interrupted her as he held me tight.

"I-i was only d-doing my job" her face was full of worry and horror

"Your job is to attend not kick out some innocent girl who only wanted to see her dad, now I'm not repeating this again, pack your stuff and leave" he snapped

"You two...make sure she leaves" Harry said pointing to the two guards who nodded, he grabbed my hand and led me out where a man was waiting for us with an umbrella. I sobbed getting in the car

"Did they hurt you, baby?" He hugged me

"Mom, she kicked me out again...she was with an-another man" I buried my head in his neck as I strandled him wetting his cloth. He didn't seam to care thoe, he rubbed my back telling me sweet nothings calming me down.

"You're sleeping at mines tonight, I promise you I'll get your mum out of there and gone" his voice sounded so serious. I nodded looking up at him with a smile.

Harry Styles. My stepfather and mom's husband who never really got along. He married her for some business thing and she for the money. I just got stuck in between. They always fought, argued over nothing until he moved out but didn't file for divorce so he wouldn't loose me, he wants full custody of me, he's just waiting for the right time to trigger my mom and bam! I'm his. He's a billionaire, one of the most famous billionaires in London. He owns almost half of the businesses in London which is scary that he has this much power. At only 23 he's one of the most successful men in the world. He started out at 16 and dropped out of high school and became interested in business stuff so he joined in on the fun. But to me he's my daddy and the most caring person ever.

"Daddy I'm hungry" I said pouting

"Don't worry darling, the dinner must be ready by now" he smiled tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear. I looked down trailing my fingers down his chest and up to the buttons

"This suit really suits you" I whispered playing around with the soft material

"It does doesn't it" his ego is bigger than my future. He smirked kissing my head, I crossed my eyes and laid my head on his chest.

"Don't go to sleep, you still have to change.....we don't want you getting sick" he whispered as we entered the house gates, the driver made a turn and parked right next to the huge fountain that I mostly got into because it's cool. We got out and headed towards the door and as suspected, the dinner was ready but he sent me to change first.

"Ready to eat" my stomach answered his question. I blushed and ran to the dinning room where we saw opposite from each other.

"Anything else sir?" The maid said but Harry just told her to go home.

"How was your day?" I asked clearing my throat as I ate the juicy steak. He smiled as he looked up from his plate to me where our eyes met.

"It was alright, work isn't always fun" he shrugged sipping from his wine as I sipped from my orange juice since I can't drink anything other than this and water, Harry is really strict on eating healthy.

I hummed and ate quietly.

"Make sure to eat your vegetables" he always said that making me groan but I ate them with a slight gag.

"My breath is gonna stink of broccoli" I cringed as I gulped down my juice making him chuckle.

"How was school?" He asked sitting back looking at me eat. I shrugged

"Hell" I mumble causing him to break a smile.

"It's alright darling, you'll get out soon" he smiled but I glared

"In two fucken years" I snapped making him raise an eyebrow at my language

"Sorry..." I blushed sitting up straight.

"You done?" He asked standing up as I nodded putting the last piece of steak in my mouth and chewing, he had finished already.

"Yeah" I drank the last of my juice and followed behind him to his room. Yeah I had my own but he was warm. I hurried and brushed my teeth before running to his bed and falling aggressively face first on it. It was soft so it didn't hurt although I could hear his chuckle.
I moved and cuddled with the huge pillows he had. The pillows were as big as me so it was pretty cool. I fixed my sleeping spot with pillows and only leaving one for him before I laid flat on my stomach going through my phone. It was boring and Harry was on the phone, as always. I groaned at how boring it was and closed my eyes ready to sleep. I then felt all my pillows being removed and thrown on the floor making me groan but his strong arms wrapped around me and brought me close to his chest making it better than a thousand pillows.
_______________________

"Kota, I'm off to work....be careful and don't answer the door to anyone" I heard him say before I felt a light kiss on my cheek then his warmth left me.

I woke about an hour later engulfed in pillows and messy yet soft bed sheets. I was so happy he decided to be nice and leave the blinds closed so the sun would peak in and the room was dark so it was pleasant. I sat up and looked around the room smiling as I've gotten a perfect sleep. My shorts were risen up but I brought them back down as I walked to the bathroom where I took a nice warm shower and brushed my teeth. I gracefully walked down the stairs in only his one white comfy shirt and some undergarments of course.

I knew he would be back until later so I made myself at home and made breakfast which was really only ice cream. I cleaned up a bit and did the bed because I was starting to become bored and there was no sun, the rain had gotten worse..

I decided on just taking a quick nap before he came which was in about five hours. I closed everything and got rid of the shirt which made me comfortable in my undies and bra. I plopped down on the bed and closed my eyes hoping that when I wake he would be here.