Chapter 31

"Heads up" a grey laptop was throw on my lap with a sheet of paper.

"What's this?" I asked lookin up at him. He scratched his tumy as he walked over to the kitchen with sweats hung lightly on his hips. His back muscles flexing with his every move. I sat on the couch with a large blanket wrapped around me and his shirt hung loosely over my body.

"I figured you were gonna miss school  so I am homeschooling you" he gave me a grin. I groaned

"Dude, you dropped out!" I knocked some sense into his brain. He shrugged and continued to eat his sandwich

"Yet I'm one of the mo-"

"Yeah yeah I get it" I opened the laptop and entered his password which was "bacon and eggs with the side of ham"....all lowercase.

"So basically, go to the website and type in that" he pointed to the paper he gave me. I huffed as I laid back and lazily typed away.

"Can you ju-"

"No, you've got to do this first" I scoffed and crossed my hands over my chest

"I was gonna ask for a kiss but okay, you don't deserve one anyway" his lips formed into a smile as he walked towards me and leaned down to kiss me but I turned away and gave him my cheek.

"Kota" he whined and got on his knees, I tried keeping a straight face but a giggle fell from my lips as he made funny faces.

"You look beautiful" I blushed

"Stop" I smiled and went back to typing, it basically told me what to do.
Quickly, Harry gave me a peck not giving me no time to react.

"You messed me up!" I yelled as he chuckled and stood, I giggled as i reached and slapped his bum, he gasped and turned. I laughed

"You little..." he took the laptop away before he attacked me. Tickling me

"No no no-Harry I c-can't-" I laughed trying to get away

"Say sorry" his smile was all I saw as I squirmed and kicked around but I just couldn't get him to stop.

"S-sorry!! Please!" I yelled out in laughter. He stopped his actions and gave my nose a peck.

"Love you" he slapped my ass before running off

"Love you too!" I yelled as I sat up and wrapped myself in the blanket and continued to do the work.
_______________

I spent three hours trying to finish the school work and Mr. Styles didn't help me, he left me alone as he went to (which I'm guessing is) the bedroom. I still hadn't explored the whole apartment yet. Its huge with a really big kitchen.

All I've see is just the huge living room leading into the kitchen and a dining room. Some large windows were put in but I was too small to see or reach and open them. There were halls leading into some rooms I'm guessing.

I finally decided to stretch and stand before turning off the tv and computer.

"Harry!" I yelled because I was too lazy to walk around and look for him.

"What!" I hear his British accent yell.

"Where are you?!" I yelled as I limp towards the kitchen and pull his shirt down

"Room!"

"And where the hell is the room!?" Pouring me a bowl of cereal and looking for the milk.

"Where is the milk!?" I scream

"I forgot the milk" I hear his voice getting near.

"But I want milk" I whine

"Eat it with juice" he said opening the fridge as I cringe