Chapter 7

Daddy left early in the morning a bit late due to us staying a bit late last night watching stars and eating ice cream, we talked for hours without hold.

I went to school, came back home at 3:46 because Liam picked me up and now I'm at home bored out of my mind. It's just around eight and I've just spent around four hours watching movies and daddy would be home soon.

For four hours I've had this feeling down there, an aching feeling. Like I want daddy here with me to touch me like yesterday, so good. I've had these naughty thoughts roaming my head about daddy and how good he must feel under those slacks.

For hours I've felt a bit moist and I don't know what to do other than press my thighs shut.

I am currently in my bed with nothing but shorts and a crop top while watching Titanic. I hadn't focused on the movie but on Daddy.

My legs were claimed shut while thinking of how his expert big hands worked me so well. I gasped snapping out of it but my breathing was out of control. I shut the laptop and turned towards the ceiling.

Daddy's coming home soon Dakota, don't go crazy.

But I want daddy so bad.

My hand trailed it's way down to my shorts playing around with the hem of them.

My shorts were soon pulled off and I was left bare naked with legs wide open. I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling.

My hand made its way down and pressed on my sensitive nub. My back arched as a small moan erupted from the back of my throat.

The wetness spreading on my small fingers that didn't compare to daddy's.

I gathered up the courage and slid a finger in me, I let out a loud moan.

"Oh daddy" my toes curled. My breath hitched as I stared moving it around me, in and out.

"Daddy!" Suddenly I felt two strong a hands grip my thighs open

"Daddy's right here darling" and with that he took my small finger out and replaced it with his, curling it upwards knowing exactly where my sweet spot was. He looked up at me with pure and udder lust.

"Ah yes!" I gripped the pillow that I was laying on. Shivers ran down my body as he went faster and massaging my spot with such delicacy yet such love, driving me insane.

Keep in mind that he only had one single finger in me that was making me uncontrollable. I was losing my mind, coming undone right before his eyes. His finger dug in me nuckle deep while thrusting in me.

"Daddy yes, more-" I was cut off my a loud scream I let out as he attached his lips to my nub and a second finger stretching me out once again.

"DADDY!!" I gripped his curls while pulling his face towards my center. His slight stubble making wonders on my sensitive clit.

"You like that princess?" His voice laced with venom as he spoke.

"Answer me!" He snaped slapping my things making me yelp.

"Oh yes daddy, I love it" I moaned. He sucked and swirled his tongue in expert ways it felt like heaven.

"That's my girl" he gave me a smirk as we went faster.

"Da-daddy I c-can't hold i-it" I whimpered

"Let it go baby" he attached his lips down on me once again and swirled his tongue all over me.

"Oh daddy" my moans getting louder and louder as he worked me so well.

"Oh god" my back a arched as everything went white, I felt this huge pleasure cursing over me.

"Fuck yes" I heard him say as he licked me clean.

"Oh god" I was still shaken up by the previous actions and struck by his long fingers.

"You did good baby" he said kissing down my neck. My eyes were closed and absorbing his pleasurable touch.

Shivers ran through my body as he kissed all the way up to my neck and jaw upto my lips. His soft lips meeting mine, suddenly everything went away. I forgot everything, my mind erased from my thoughts, his lips so hypnotizing and sweet. His hands holding my hips with love as he rubbed his thumbs on my lower stomach. My hands holding onto his button up and tie bringing him closer to me. His tongue exploring my mouth with passion. The way he caressed my body in such a manner made butterflies roam around my stomach, his big hands so smooth and perfect.

My small hands making there way to his hair, tangling themselves in the soft curls from the back of his head.

We slowly detached as he dropped his head on mine, foreheads meeting. My eyes were close wanting to feel his lips on mine again. I opened my eyes on to see light green orbs staring back at me.
He gave me a soft smile and a small peck on the lips, enough for me to crave more.

His body fell beside me as we looked at each other without a word, admiring the flawless flaws. He was perfect, so perfect.

"How was work?" I asked sitting up, his hand rest on my lower back caressing me.

"It was...fine" he sighed playing with my hair that really needed a trim.

"Mmm" I hummed and turned to look back down at him only to see him staring up at me.

I undid his tie and buttons telling him to take it off, he did and I took it putting the long shirt on me.

He chuckled as he undid his belt.

"I'm gonna go shower" I smiled standing up

"Mhmm" he hummed back giving me a kiss on the temple. I walked in take her bathroom and dropped the shirt down, turning the shower on. The warm water soon hitting my tense body relaxing me immediately.

I washed my hair with my shampoo and conditioner making it silky smooth. As I was rinsing my hair is felt two very muscular arms wrap around my body and grip my breasts, I looked down and saw his cross tattoo on his right hand. I smiled as I leaned back onto him.

"I didn't want to waste water on another shower" he duck his head on the crook of my neck.

"Yeah right" I giggled patting his hands that were still gripped onto my breasts.

"They're soft and feel good" he whispered as he squeezed them both.

"Thank you" I smiled snuggling again to him only to jump back as I felt something behind me against my ass.
He chuckled grabbing onto my hips and pushing me against him.

"You feel that?" He asked as I gulped

"Yes daddy I do" I nodded

"Baby look what you've done to me"

********

Vote if ya liked it, comment what you think, please.

I haven't really thought where to take this story, maybe I shall do a dramatic plot twist, maybe it'll just end with a happy ending, maybe one will die, maybe one will leave, maybe you guys should tell me what I should do next with this plot.

Please help meh.

Lova ya.