Chapter 12

The sun rays burning through the windows and on her beautiful flawless face. She laid sprawled on the bed sheets as the soft silk tangled with her smooth legs. The sun rays flashing onto her nude skin, so creamy and soft.

It's the first time in weeks the sun finally came out and there was something about her that made her different. She looked different, smelt different and I was afraid this wasn't gonna turn out so well.

She was the same innocent Dakota I fell for accept, she isn't as innocent as before although I think I fell for her even more that I had already fallen.

She seemed so light, so beautiful just by looking at her sleep. My perverted mind no longer thought about only fucking her each time I laid my eyes on her but I wanted to lay down and watch stars with her all night.

I wanted her to see all the wonders of life. I wanted to show her that her daddy was here for her so she didn't have to work a day in her life, I wanted to make sure everything was perfect for her.

I wanted to show her the world...
______________

Hey! Hope ya like it❤

I'm currently trying to improve my writing so I will be putting another book up called DEVIL and yes it is about my precious Harry Styles. So make sure to check it out and leave a comment if yall like it.

Vote and comment!!😍😘