Chapter 19

"You make a noise and it's gonna get worse" he dared. My legs wide open for him as he ripped all my clothes off. Naked and flushed I looked up at him. His actions were so rough yet he looked at me with such lust.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked gripping the table beneath me. He smirked licking his lips before I almost cried from the shock of pleasure running through my body.

His finger slid in me catching me off guard. I whimpered keeping his words in mind. I don't want to get punished but I do want to know what he has in mind.

His lips trail from my core upto my chest and to my lips, giving me a soft tender kiss. I moaned, making the biggest mistake of my life he quickly parted away and turned me around with me pleading him not to.

I was bent over the table waiting for his next move.

His hand came in contact with my cheek, I screamed. It hurt.

"That's one, you get nine more for being a bad girl. Count or I'll dubble it" he sounded angered as he delivered another hard slap on my ass.

"Oh God daddy! Two" I bit my lip so I wouldn't cry but tears were already threatening to leak.

Slap after Slap I counted and screamed.

Waiting for the last one it came down hard I sobbed but I'm not gonna lie, this part of daddy I've never seen, I love.

"Ten" I whispered and let out a breath of relief. I was a mess, tears leaking down my cheeks, sniffs and panting due to him and I loved it. He turned me around and with one look he took, he gave me a nice hard rough kiss, moving my legs to jump on him felt like a very bad idea but I did anyways and it was paid off my him making out with me for the next hour or so.

He laid on the bed as I straddled him, my ass bare on his dick, I whimpered because it hurt. His hands gripping my hips sure to leave a purple bruising.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and fisted his soft curls.

"Good girl baby" he whispered in my ear sounding so hot due to his raspy low voice causing me to moan.

"Thank you daddy" I smiled down at him before resting my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my body but I had other ideas.

Slowly I kissed down his chest, his tattoos decorating his beautiful skin to perfectly.

He groaned grabbing me and pulling me up as I pouted.

"No no baby, you're driving me crazy I don't think I'll stop" he pleaded but I smirked and trailed my hands around his chest feeling him up.

"But daddy..." I pouted "...I wanna feel how big you cock is, how it'll fit in my pretty little mouth, don't you?" I asked innocently, he noticeably gulped with no words to say I bit my lip hiding a smile. I leaned down to his ear.

"That's what I thought" giggling and yet again tempted to trail down and this time he only held my hair up. My hands meeting the hem of his black boxers and almost right after I started pulling them down he moaned.

I like this feeling of power, he was good.

Hi long, thick dick slapped against his stomach asking to be sucked. I grasped it, his breath hitched as he tightened his grip. He looked down at me with lust, I winked before putting the whole thing in my mouth not wasting any time. Thank God I don't have a gag reflex or it would be impossible for me to even put the first part in.

His loud groans and hisses and moans turning me on. His grip tightened as he guided my head.

"Fuck yes princess! Perfe- oh shit!" He moaned looking down at my innocent eyes staring up at him. Even when sucking his dick I felt like a princess, it felt like this was my throne.

Bobbing my head and swirling my tongue around his head. His moans were loud ass hell but that was the sexiest part. I massaged his balls as my other hand was placed on his thigh.

"Fuck! Baby shit- I'm abo-ah fuck!" He groaned thrusting up into my mouth almost making me gag, he moaned loudly my name before his cum shot straight down my throat.

He panted and struggled to calm his breath as he laid there sleepy and tired. I climbed up to him, kissing my way up to his mouth where he grabbed me and smashed our lips together.

"That was perfect, princess" he smiled as I gave him a shy one and blushed.

"Thank you daddy" I giggled laying my head on his toned chest running my finger over his little bird as he ran his hands over my scalp and massaged.

"Love you" he whispered in his British accent.

"I love you" I whispered back with a smile before I closed my eyes drifted away into a deep slumber.
_______________________________

Hey yall, thank you for the support and thank you for reading this. I appreciate the time you guys waste on this 'book', I love reading and writing so maybe show me or comment what books I should read? What books from wattpad I should hit up.
Tell me and I'll hit up any book, I'll follow whoever.

Thank you.