Chapter 47

We danced....I danced.

We partied, and drank margaritas with low alcohol because he claimed we needed to stay sober.

But later on he gave up and handed me a shot of tequila.

I didn't drink as much being only 16 I knew this was illegal but he went over and out. He was drunk ass hell.

I was tipsy but never drunk.

I also had to hold him up as he danced slowly with me, head in the crook of my neck as a loud beat song burst through the speakers.

He was so cuddly and soft when drunk I always thought he would be worse.

But he's so nice.

And so late past midnight Liam helped me put him in the car. Paparazzi still outside but we made it without him tripping or falling which would occasionally happen if you're Harry Styles.

"And sooooo...so much of that wine put me down...b-but I survived" he chuckled as I took his boots off. His eyes droopy.

"I will survive....mhmmhm" he mumbled and sang.

"Go to sleep" I giggled unbuckling his belt. His eyes soon traveled down to me. He grabbed the duvet and threw it off the bed.

"You're pretty" he gave me a smile with dimples and all.

"Shut up" I blushed sitting him up, he yawned looking cute making my stomach do flips.

His eyes wondering down to my lips just staring before he gave me a peck.

"Lift your hands up" I mumbled, he lazily did as told granting me the chance to take his shirt off.

"Very pretty lady" he mumbled playing with my lips.

I rolled my eyes and laid him down, he kept watching me with tired eyes.

"I'll be back, don't go to sleep" I spoke quickly taking my heels off as I rushed to his closet grabbing him some sweats before I rushed to the kitchen to get him some water.

I came back to him closing his eyes.

I quickly ran to him and tapped him.

"C'mon, get up lazy and put some pants on" I giggled. He groaned and shook his head.

"I wanna sleep like this" he pouted.

"No, you might get a cold" I spoke knowing the weather in London changed so dramatically.

With a groan and a huff he sat up at the edge of the bed as I gave him a sip of water.

"More, finish it" I said. He gulped down the water as he glared at me the whole time.
I carefully helped him put on his sweats as he angrily kicked them off.

"Harry" I groaned for the tenth time as he took his sweats off.

"I don't wanna" he whined wrapping his arms around me

I smiled down at him and pecked his nose.

"Gimme a kiss here too" he puckered his lips for me to kiss so I did but only a peck.

"Now put your pants on" I said pushing myself off him.

He groaned and three himself back on the bed.

I slowly and carefully put one of his feet in the whole of the sweats then the other until I reached this knees where I saw a bulge in his boxers, I looked up to find him smirking down at me.

A lazy, cocky smirk.

"No, you need sleep" I spoke bringing his sweats up but he only pouted.

"Baby please" he slurred his words. Puppy eyes wide and cute.

"No, Harry you're drunk. That'll be taking advantage of you" I said, he groaned

"Baby please!" He whined as he bit his lip.

"Will you let me put your sweats on after?" He nodded eagerly with a wide smile.

I giggled before bringing the swears back down.

I pushed him back onto the bed but he only plopped up on his elbows as I slowly palmed him through the thin material of his boxers.

He let out a loud moan throwing his head back.

I quickly hurried and pulled down his boxers, kissing my way up to his very bug and hard dick.

He was very horny.

"More" he grew impatient as I grabbed his member in my small hand, slowly pumping him up and down.

I kissed my way up to his tip, him watching me glaring at my every more already wanting me to take him whole.

I giggled at his anger but kissed his tip anyways which was leaking with pre-cum

"Kota" he groaned looking down at me with lustful eyes.

I decided it was enough and took the tip in my mouth, lightly sucking on it.

Him not expecting that, jumped.

"Fuck" he cursed moaning out as he gripped my hair and made me go down deeper onto him.

Looking up at him, I bobbed my head up and down, taking him almost all the way.

His loud moans and groans and hisses were heard all over the room, bouncing off the walls.

I kept my speed as my other hand played with his balls.

"Oh fuck, I'm close!" He almost yelled.

I hallowed my cheeks a bit more and sucked him in my mouth deeper hitting the back of my throat.

I went faster and closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of him in my mouth.

"Look at me baby, shit open your eyes princess" he moaned, I opened my eyes and looked up at him through my lashes.

"Fuck in Cumming!" He moaned out throwing his head back, his hand tightening around my hair, his hips rising, his mouth opened as a loud moan came out, his eyes close and his body sweaty.

"Holy Christ"

I think he's sobber now.
____________________________

Sorry for any mistakes, didn't proof read.

Hope you liked it