Chapter 10

The view was amazing. Perfect almost.The cold wind making me shiver, the rain drops falling over the umbrella.

Daddy had practically had this in mind just like I did.

He put together three huge blankets on the cold wet sand, one of those big umbrellas buried in the sand so the rain wouldn't wet us.

And two chairs.

We sat in silence taking in the amazing view. The dark clouds dropping rain, hard and the cold wind blowing on us but we didn't mind.

We sat with sweaters and blankets wrapped around us making us cozy and the most beautiful thing was the ocean. The waves hitting hard, the rain splashing on the water it was amazing view.

"This is beautiful" I smiled looking over at daddy to find him staring down at me. His nose red, cheeks and lips red due to the cold. His eyes bright as ever making him look cute. The beanie on his head messing around the messy curls poking out only added to how beautiful he was.

"You're beautiful" I blushed looking away from him.

"Thank you daddy" I giggled.

He suddenly stood up unzipping his sweater.

"What are you doing?" I frowned up at him. The rain hitting his perfect body

"Wat do you think? The ocean is meant for swimming" he said taking his shirt off. It seemed as if this was a normal thing for him, the cold didn't even bother him. But he was just wrapped up.

"No, you're gonna get sick" I said holding his hand in order for him to listen to me as he took his sweats off showing me his amazing legs.

"Cmon baby it won't hurt" he smiled, I shook my head frowning at how crazy he is.

"Please, what if I drown? What if I die? It's gonna be all your fault" he sang walking into the ocean, the rain wetting his hair and body.

I bit my lip.

"Darling I'm gonna die if you don't come!" He yelled touching the water with his feet. I could see him mentally debating on weather he should get in but with one shrug he walked right in, the waves hitting hard.

I cursed and stood, shrieking as the rain wet my hair. I slowly started taking my clothes off shivering to the cold.

I was soon in just my pants and I was shaking from the cold.

"Cmon! It's not that bad!" He yelled deep inside. I took my pants off and flipped my hair back as I started walking towards the cold water.

He soon came out and oh lord was it a blassing. His wet body on full display, the tattoos dark making him look like the bad boy he is.

"Daddy I'm cold" I shivered hugging myself. He smiled down at me as he placed a freezing cold hand on my lower back making me jump and scream from the cold. He laughed.

"Don't worry I'm right here" he smiled grabbing me and picking me up. He was freezing cold as just wrapped my legs around him. He looked at me with a smile and kissed me. His tongue swiping over my bottom lip.

His hands on my bum and squished as he walked in the cold water

"Daddy I'm scared" I hugged him as he walked further in. I squealed as my bum touched the freezing cold water.

"Darling I'm right here don't worry" he kissed down my neck. Water splashing everywhere as he worked me up. His warmth filling me up with an ooze it was hard to explain.

"Daddy"

"Hmm" he mumbled oblivious to our surroundings.

"A wave is coming" I freaked out. He chuckled