Chapter 87

"Are you sure about this?" He asked mid kiss.

I groaned and pulled back.

He was hesitant to touch me, to kiss or to even look.

I could tell he wasnt sure of this, he wasnt ready.

I cuddled into his neck and hugged him, giving his sweet skin soft kisses.

His arms finally wrapping around me, hugging me tightly.

"I just feel like this isnt the right place" he mumbled in my ear.

I smiled as he looked up at me.

"Take me to your right place" a small smirk grew on his lips, as he started the car but wouldnt let me off him.

"Youre gonna crash, let me off" I giggled and struggled as he held me down and backed out the parking spot.

"Quit moving and enjoy the fucken ride" his hand came down on my ass making me squeal as he drove down the road.

I hugged him tightly.

"You're wild" I mumbled and hugged rightly as his speed increased.

"Mmm...you love me" he kissed my temple and rubbed my back.

I giggled and just kissed all over his neck, getting carried away and grinding my hips onto his.

A low groan left his lips

"Shit" he cursed as a few cars honked at him speeding through.

I giggled and kept myself busy, kissing down his neck, giving him countless hickeys.

"I swear to god Dakota, it better be a small one" he mumbled and half moaned as I blew on the soar spot.

"So bitches know you're mine" I giggled.

He shook his head and momentarily looked down at me, giving my lips a kiss.

"We're here" he mumbled. I looked around to see that we were in a parking lot of a building.

"Where are we?" I asked, he smirked.

"We'll just have to wait and find out" he got us out and grabbed my hand, running to an elevator, slaming me on the wall, roughly kissing me.

I moaned as he blindly pressed buttons.

The elevator soon took off as we made out, too into our kiss to pay attention to anything else.

Wish you were here by Pink Floyd playing softly through the speakers as we moaned for each other.

His hand going under my blouse, burning up my skin as he itched closer to my bra.

I gasped as he grinded his hips onto mine.

The elevator dinged just as we parted, his eyes looking into mine, trying to read my emotions, all I felt was love.

His lips plump, pink, and small puffs of air softly leaving them.

His cheeks were rosy, eyes glossy as he then gave me a peck and grabed my wrist and ran out, me trying to keep up as we sped through rooms, laughing, stomping and screaming. A few people coming out there rooms but only shook their heads and went back in.

"The elevator doesn't go past this floor so we'll have to take the stairs" he bent down for me to climb on his back, I glad did as told and he ran up the countless stairs, stumbling and running into walls but we had fun.

We ended up at the roof of this building, the top part closed off to the public.

It looked like they were constructing some stuff up here but it was vacant, empty, no one was here.

But we saw the view of Vegas.

I gasped but didnt walk further, god knows hights arent my thing.

His arms wrapped around my waist as he kissed my neck.

"Beautiful isnt it?" He mumbled biting my skin lightly.

I winced but giggled.

"This is amazing" I was so shook by the many lights and the sum bearly going down that I didn't realize him staring at me, his phone in his hand and quietly snapping pictures of me.

I turned to him with a smile and posed as the sun set behind me.

He put his phone away and stared at me.

"You're so damn perfect" he gave me his signature smile and grabbed my cheeks, kissing my whole face, showing me with compliments.

"So damn cute" he kissed my lips and walked back, as if he were taking in the view before him.

I rolled my eyes and laughed at how cheesy he was being and ran up to him, kissing his lips.

"I think this is the right place" i gave him a knowing look but he only laughed, throwing his head back as he held me tight.

I love this man
______________________

I know I know its been a while.

Anyone selling the Another man photoshoot for my AMAZING FRIEND

she is the best, perfect af.

Price is 30$ so is anyone selling?

Pls pls pls tell me if u dooooo

All the love xV