Chapter 43

Her moans filled the room, sweet noises falling from her sweet lips.

Eyes still closed as I kissed down the valley of her breast. Skin so smooth.

I ran my hands down to her hips enjoying the blissful afternoon and her blissful skin under me.
Her body arching, wanting more.

She was still in her sleep, moaning my name loudly.

She was irresistible.

So on her special day i decided waking her up the traditional way wasn't a good way so I went MY traditional way and I'm sure ass hell she'll love it.

I was thankful she didn't put any panties on, full on naked under the covers.
I wondered how I got so lucky.

Not taking my time I licked up and down her slit, tasting that sweetness of hers that drove me insane.

Her moans got louder as her legs wider and her hands gripping my hair so nicely.

Her eyes still closed as she moaned my name.

Without hesitation I slid a finger in. Curving it and sped up as I licked her clit. She yelled for me to keep going as her back arched.

Slowly I added another finger in.

"Oh daddy!" small whines and delicate moans fell from her chapped lips as my pace increased.
It turned me on so much, my dick was so hard.
But I didn't want to fuck her just yet, I wanted to catch her off guard.

I slowly took my shirt off as I kept my attention on her, my jeans came off soon after. Her beautiful moans getting louder as she shook. I was bare by the time she was about to cum.

My dick nice and wrapped in a condom as I waited for her to cum. Her eyes still closed as if this were just a dream. Her legs wanting to close shut but I wouldn't let her as her climax came, she screamed, her body went nuts before I took her by surprise and rammed into her.

She gasped and opened her eyes probably realizing this want a dream. Those crystal blue eyes landing on me first thing in the morning or afternoon which made me happy.

Her walls still tight ass fuck from her previous climax making it much more pleasurable for me. Her brows turned into a frown but had no time to react as I thrusted deep. Her moans kept me going faster and deeper.

My groans louder as her walls tightened giving me the time of my life.
This is what I loved.

Her underneath me, surrendered to my touch, in one position which allowed us both to cum hard.

It didn't take long but damn it feels like heaven. Leaves you wanting more.

"Oh daddy! Harder!" Her delicate whisper spoke as she scratched down my back. Her breath against my ear as she kissed down my neck.

"So good" I moaned against her. I could tell she was close by her body shaking and loud moaning coming from her so I increased my pace and made her cum all over me making me cum.

The bed squeaked as I landed beside her out of breath.

"Happy Birthday" I spoke wrapping my arms around her tiny cute figure.

A lazy smile came upon her lips as she looked up to me with bright eyes.

It took my breath away.

She wrapped a leg around me as she kissed my chest and softly ran her fingers over my tattoos. It tickled a bit but felt good.

"Good morning" she said. A smile grew upon my lips as I heard her voice, chills ran down my back as hairs at the back of my neck stood up.

Its crazy what she had done to me.