Chapter 40

My phone ringing for the fifth time this morning made my insides turn and twist in anger.

Who in the right mind has the audacity to call at 6 in the morning

"Hello" I answered bitterly

"Hey Good morning to you too, Uhh harry wanted me to tell you that he was gonna arrive a bit over the morning" it made my day worse, how can Liam be up this early?

Frowning I sat up in anger

"And he couldn't call me himself?" I asked angrily with a huge headache

"He's quite busy at the moment" groaning I laid back down

"Fine" I spoke and hung up with a groan.

Throwing my phone to the other side of the bed, i stood up wrapping my pink robe as I walked into the bathroom knowing I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep because he wasn't coming home this morning. Dick.

I'm going to make him pay for that.

With a smirk I got rid of my robe and rushed to my closet which had my very "few" lingerie I had bought.

Rose gold was a good color so why not? (Picture it however you'd like)

I grabbed a white robe and ran back into the bathroom with my phone giggling knowing damn well he was gonna be tortured his whole way here.

I fixed my long hair which I forgot to mention, I cut the ends, it looks shorter but good.

Maybe mid back.

Lifting my leg on the counter that way I was half way sitting on it, I let the robe fall from one shoulder giving him a good view of what I had for him.

My phone covered my face but damn I look juicy ass fuck.

With a giggle I sent it with no caption.
Let him speculate.
_____________________

I had breakfast alone on the balcony with my sexy robe and lingerie as I enjoyed my excitement.

My phone had gone off for the whole breakfast.

I only checked the messaged but didn't respond, making him suffer.

He called a few dozen times, and texted me a few hundred.

Holy shit Dakota.

I'm gonna fuck you hard.

Babe.

Answer plz.

Babbbbbbbyyyyy.

Fuck.

You're in so much trouble.

You're gonna get it tonight.

Fuck you.

Look at what you've done.

And he may have sent a picture of that huge dick I've been craving since he left.

So big, juicy, veiny, and delicious.

I moaned at the sight but refused the touch myself figuring that when he comes home maybe he'll touch me in the way he always does.

Liam texted me saying Harry's plane had arrived, only about ten to twenty before I hear a knock on the door.

Fixing myself, I tie the robe as I walked and peeped through the peep hole only to meet his silver ring.