Chpater 84

"You are now husband and wife, you may kiss the bride"

The crowd cheered, lights flashing as he leaned in, hands on my hips, breath up close, his warmth filled me as his eyes closed.

Cheering was heard all over, roses were thrown and whistles where heard.

His strong hand grasped mine as we walked together down the isle with big smiles on our faces, him high giving his friends as waved to mine.

But all the noise grew too loud, all the flashes grew too bright and everything became overwhelming.

His hand on mine disappeared and his smiled faded as he walked away.

My breath caught on my throat as he walked away with another woman just as happy as he was with me seconds earlier.

My wedding dress, the one he chose became dirty, rotten and ripped into shreds as my makeup leaked down my face.

"Dont go" tears threatened to fall down my cheeks as i watched him walk away.

"Please" I sobbed

"Dakota" he whispered, it soothed me, made me breath calmly

"Dakota! Wake up" I gasped loudly as I woke up.

My cheeks were wet with my tears.

He was driving, stopped at a red light and looked down at me worried.

I sighed in relief thanking God that dream wasn't real.

His hand was on my shoulder as he made a turn and stopped the car, putting the emergency lights on.

He turned to me and engulfed me in a hug.

"Just a dream baby, I'm sure that whatever you dreamt would never happen" I took in his scent.

His skin was hot against my tears.

He had no shirt on, his jeans only taking half od his body.

Unbuttoned and unzipped, he said that being naked made him calm.

His hair was messy and in a head band.

I pushed him away in anger.

"You're an asshole" I snapped, he looked offended and confused.

"What did I do?" His accent coming off stronger.

"You left me for some Bitch! It was our wedding you dick!" I punched his arm but it hurt me instead. He burst out laughing, throwing his head back as he placed a hand over his tummy.

"Did you really have a dream about us marrying?" He asked kind of astonished.

I scoffed.

"Don't take it personal, it was only in my head" I rolled my eyes

"You think I'm gorgeous, you wanna date me, love me and marry me" he sang

(A/N- if you know where that is from, ur my new bff)

I burst out laughing as I shook my head and pushed him away.

He had gotten so close and he still isnt back on his privileges

Its been almost a month since our little breakup and hes been working hard on getting me back and lets just say he's getting hot.

"So we married and I left YOU for another woman?" I hummed in response as he licked his McDonalds ice cream. Still driving on one hand.

We were on a little road trip to Las Vegas just the two of us and its summer to its getting really hot.

He drives almost half naked.

"Was I wearing my favorite GUCCI suit?" He joked, I gasped and pinched his leg. He laughed

"I'm kidding!" He grinned.

I shook my head with a smile as I crossed my arms over my chest.

I finished my ice cream ages ago and he has just started.

"She was so much prettier than me, her dress was bigger and fluffy like a princess, she was tall, dark haired, big brown eyes and a pretty smile" I frowned as I remmembered those images from my dream.

"She was all over you" I sighed and sipped on my coke

He cleared his throat

"Sorry couldn't hear you over the bullshit you're speaking" I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled and offered me ice cream but I turned my head making him sigh.

"Dakota whoever she is I dont care, she wouldnt be prettier than you, you're the prettiest of them all, her dress might be big and fluffy like a princess but you're a queen doll, I'd make sure your dress is huge and covered in gold with diamonds that way you match my GUCCI suit, I'd rather your short ass than any tall giraffe, your hair will always be the softest, longest and darkest , and why would I choose to go with a brown boring eyed girl when I'm marrying a short, bright blue eyed queen?" I smiled

"You forgot my smile but ill take it" I jumped up and softly pecked his lips. He hummed but whined as I pulled away.

"You're driving" I giggled and sat back.

He groaned and threw his head back.

I realized that's the first kiss we've had since....well...ya know.

"Do you really mean that?" I asked looking over at him, his ice cream was melting.

He smiled and nodded.

"Our wedding day will be a day to remember baby" he smirked as he looked over at me.

I giggled and looked back out the window.

"You're a fool" I smiled, hugging his shirt that I had on closer to me, his scent filling my nose.

"I'm a fool for you"