Chapter 37

"Your birthday is in 4 days" he says quietly although I could straight up hear his excitement.
We're in London, if I'm 16 I'm legal.

And I'm turning 16 in 4 days.

November the 15.

Of course he's excited because I'm finally legal and I am too but it just makes me think of how wrong this all is.

He was literally my step father not too long ago. He married my mom in a private small little beach because he didn't want anyone to know but he was married to my mom and he probably fucked her, he kissed her and now he's onto her daughter.... Me.

The media will be all over his and my ass. Of course they don't know he married but I'm still significantly younger than him, seven and a half years to be exact. He's already in the media each day, I see the tabloids, I see the magazines, I see the photos and I see the comments. I'll get the same amount of hate, if not more.

I can take criticism, I can but I just worry that, that is going to end what we have for barely a month and a half and if feels like forever.

I've known this man since I was thirteen. We got closer and closer as the days progressed. Each year for my birthday he would throw a big party just for me. And just for my simple birthday, he would rent out Disneyland, buy huge mansions, I would meet huge celebrities, go shopping, going on private islands in private planes, and have a lot of presents from leading brands and I can't even start to imagine what he'll do for this birthday. I'm probably the most spoiled teen in London. People know I'm close to him, yet they don't know who my mom is or was, they don't know I live with this man who I call my lover. They know me as a very immature teen who gets what she wants when she wants at any time she wants by her 'friend' Mr. Styles the famous multi billionaire. Doesn't that sound sketchy?

All I know about him over the course of four years is that he owns a lot of hotels, owns Styles which is his own brand and sells more than Gucci or any other big name, I barely know who his sister is (I just found out he has a sister), I haven't met his mom, I don't know what his childhood was like and yet we say 'I love you'

I just think that its a weird relationship..... If you can even call it that. Between us, he nor I have made if official that we're a thing. He's not my boyfriend and I'm not his girlfriend. I want to claim him as mine not between us, but for the people, the celebrities and the pretty girls who want him, I want to properly call him mine but I guess I can't just yet.

"It is" I smile up at him.

"What do you want?" He asked playing with my hair.

We were in the apartment on the couch, me laying on his lap as he played with my extra long hair.

"I don't know, I want to just have fun I guess" I shrugged

He took out his phone seeing as it was vibrating.

"Yes?" He talked into he latest iPhone.

"Harry bear how are you?!" I could hear Louis scream on the other end making Harry flinch.

"I'm fine Lou, how are you?" He asked politely as be focused on my eye brows and ran his pointer finger through my short little hairs making me giggle. He smiled down at me and did it again.

"Fine, anyways there is gonna be this huge party thrown for the one and only Kristen Wigg, mate she sent and invite- ooh and its in LA, Sunday night" Louis spoke.
Harry frowned and sighed

"I'm busy that day, I'll send her a message or something but I won't be able to go" he looks down at me with a smile.

"Mate I checked your schedule and you have nothing there on Sunday night, plus I want to go, c'mon Harold you piece of shit" Harry groaned and threw his head back making me giggle.