Chapter 15

"Paris"

"Surprise!" He yelled with a large grin as he watched me awe over the beautiful view.

"It's beautiful" I was so taken away by the bright lights and the eiffel tower.

His soft big hands snaked around my waist and kissed down my neck.

"Just for you" he mumbled.

"It's amazing" I was still taken back by the view. We were standing on the balcony of our hotel suite.

The fresh breeze making me feel like I was standing on paradise. We stood there for a few minutes before I turned and hugged him.

"Thank you daddy" I kissed his cheek which only made him groan. I giggled and pecked his soft lips before pulling away and resting my head on his chest because I'm not very tall.

It was so far four in the afternoon and we were having a great time. We ate lunch out in the balcony with the great view and talked for a while while we played a few board games.

It's now 9 at night and we're still on the balcony holding hands as we laid down and peared up at the sky which was full of stars.
I squeeze his hand and look over at his beautiful face.

"Daddy" I spoke. He ambled and closed his eyes

"Hmm?" He hummed

"Thank you" I smiled and squeezed his hand

"For everything" I spoke with a crack in my voice. His head immediately turned to me with a frown.

"Baby you don't have to thank me" he whispered with his low raspy sexy voice.

"Yeah but I'm great full so thank you" I pecked his huge hand and gave him a smile. He returned one and hugged me closer.

"You wanna go out?" He asked sitting up. I gave him a confusing glare.

"Right now?" I asked, he smiled down at me making me worried about what he had in his weird mind.

"Let's go for a swim" I knew it was gonna be something crazy.

"But it's cold and it's dark and there is no beach this time Harry" I groaned

"Who said we were going to the beach" and I groaned even louder as he dragged me towards the door.

"Wait, my shoes!" I yelled but he laughed and dragged me to the stairs.

"There's an elevator!" I whined stomping up.
He just laughed and dragged me further up.

I was panting by the time I got to the roof but he was grinning as he took his shirt off. Making me feel much better.

"C'mon we have all night" he yelled taking off his shorts and boxers. I gasped and looked away as he laughed. He jumped in, splashing all over the place.

"Don't be silly baby, hurry it isn't that cold" he gave me a smirk as I slowly took his shirt off of me followed by my bra as I walked towards him and his dark lust full eyes.

I slowly took my panties off and threw them a side as I dove right in beside him. I came back up with a shiver.

"You dick! It's cold!" I pushed him as he threw his head back and let out a laugh. So beautiful was all I had running through my mind. He's perfect.

I then threw my hands around his neck and my legs around his torso but I gasped and whimpered as I felt his hard on pressed against me. We were both naked and this wasn't helping us. His hands held me against him tightly not letting go as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

His head dropped onto my shoulder with closed eyes and curse words coming out from his sweet lips.

"Baby" he moaned digging his nails on my thighs. I whimpered and pulled at his wet curls. My eyes were close too due to how streamy the situation had gotten.
Before I could move, get detached himself from me and sighed. I frowned.

"We can't do this" he shook his head making my frown deepen as I looked at him worry.

"I will hurt you" he crossed his arms over his chest as he looked down at me with sorry eyes. I smiled and placed my hands on his cheeks.

"It's okay" I whispered giving him a peek on the lips

"Let enjoy what we came up here for, lets have some fun" I laughed swimming around his tall muscular body. His from turned into a wicked grin as he chased me around the pool.

The lights, the eiffel tower, and the stars made everything so bright and beautiful I couldn't help but feel like I was a princess. Swimming under the beautiful beaming lights that shined onto us. It was quiet and so nice. The water was cold but soon my skin got accustomed to it.

Harry and I were splashing, diving and having the best time. We talked and made jokes, we kissed and touched but soon it got cold and darker but still breathtaking.

"I'm afraid to get out, it's very cold" I shivered as I watched him slowly get out. His ass was wonderful. Get grabbed a towel and wrapped it around himself as he tossed his hair back. His eyes then traveled to me will a smirk.

"Cmon princess" that nickname always made me feel like a princess just by his raspy sexy voice saying it and he knew it.

I took a deep breath and slowly made my way out and literally froze when my shoulders got the first breeze of the cold winter air. He was waiting for me with arms wide opened and a towel in his hand. His eyes fighting to stay in contact with mines but as always they failed him and he freely fucked my body with his lonesome beautiful green orbs. He wrapped me in the towel and grabbed our cloths before getting on the flight of stairs.

"There's an elevator!" I groaned tightening the towel around me but he only let out this really loud laugh and ran down. I said fuck it and got in the elevator. I waited and shivered as I pushed my hair back. Just as the elevator doors opened in saw Mr.Styles opening the door and running in the suite. I didn't want to slip and fall so I walked and got in with a sigh. Thankfully I didn't run out of breath.

He was on the bed, sheets only covering half of his body and hands folded behind his head for pillow support. His tan body so lean and long yet so hot and perfect. His tattoos looking a bit darker in contrast with his beautiful skin.

I was taken away by year beauty of his body I hadn't noticed he was looking back at me with lustful eyes and his lips taken between his teeth. It was hot.

I quickly shut the door close and walked towards him, dropping the towel as I jumped on the bed. We smiled at each other and shared a sweet kiss.

*********

Make sure to check out my new story Devil. I try my best and I just hope you love it. Thank you so much!!!❤❤