Chapter 53

"Oh my god, I haven't seen you in like months, how are you!" he rushed to me with a big hug. I giggled and hugged back

"Nice to see you too Niall" I laughed.

"You work here?! Does Harry know? Jesus you'd be dead by now" he smiled looking around.

I nodded.

"Yeah he doesn't know, and you better not say a word you bread" I punched his cheek, he laughed.

I was behind the register, taking orders from customers.

It was a nice quiet afternoon. No problems.

"Okay, I'll have a black coffee and an apple pie" he smiled. I grabbed a cup and a sharpie.

"And you name is...?" He raised his brows and cleared his throat.

"Names Bond, James Bond"

I put "blonde bimbo"

"That'll be 5.99 please" he smiled and gave me a ten.

"Thank you sir, your order will be ready in five" he smiled and sat on a stood.

I continued to wipe the counters and clean up as Niall sat there, talking his ass off and ate.

"Remember the first time I went to Paris, how Harry took me out to breakfast with y'all?" He smiled and nodded.

"And then Zayn and Louis ditched us to have a double date with there grifriends, yeah I remember" he laughed. I smiled.

"Well... Remember what you said to me that day? About Harry?" His smile disappeared as he looked away.

"Yeah, I didn't expect you guys to last this long" he nervously laughed.

"You were right" his shocked eyes looked over at me.

"What"

"Niall, you were right about him. You said soon he would get tired and throw me away like a used doll, it hasn't happened but it will....Harry's been distant lately" I bit my lip in order to stop crying.

His eyes widened.

Blue eyes filled with with sorrow and pity.

"Jesus Dakota, I thought he was in love"

"Well sometimes you fall out of it and I have a feeling him and I aren't gonna end well" I giggled nervously.

"Wait, is this why you got this job? To stay away from him?" I shook my head.

"No, I just knew I couldn't live off his money forever so i decided to make my own" he smiled.

"You know, if you ever need a place to stay, just call me... I'll be there" he stood and leaned over the counter to give me a hug.

"I wish you the best of luck little one" he patted my shoulder and poked my nose.

"Thanks Niall, but please don't tell a soul" he zipped his mouth shut.

"Just call me alright?" He assured I said "okay" as he walked out.

Maybe it won't be as bad. Maybe it won't end as bad.
__________________________________

"Told you to stop by, I missed you" he entered our home angerly and slammed his keys on the table.

I jumped.

"I was busy" I spoke with a smile as I stood and walked over to him. He only glared before completely going crazy.

He threw the vases we had on the table to the floor, my cup of milk gone too.

I stepped back in shock.

"STOP FUCKEN BULLSHITTING ME DAKOTA!" he screamed, anger in his eyes.

Dark and scary.

I gulped.

"I know what you've been up to these past few months, you can't lie to me!" His tone going low almost threatening me.

"What do you mea-"

"Don't, I don't wanna hear another lie"  anger only rose in me. Pure anger.

This bitch.

"Are you fucken kidding me?! Lies, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO COMES HOME EVERY FUCKEN NIGHT DRUNK AND HIGH OFF YOUR ASS, I know you go around in clubs like you did before, I know you kiss every fucken bitch in there, I know you've been doing drugs, and I know you don't fucken care anymore" I pushed him in anger.

Confusion filled his stupid face before he came to realization as to what I was talking about.

"Well you aren't no saint either doll, that little job of yours, its all shit, I know Liam knows, I know you've been going around probably snogging every boy in that filthy school, I know you're just as bad as I am" he growled.

I shook my head laughing sarcastically of course.

"You're pathetic Harry, I don't go around snogging as you British fucks would say, I'm not no whore if that's what you're saying and that little shit job I have isn't because I'm fucken dumb not to appreciate the money you give, its because I know I won't live off if forever, I know that three years ago, the promise that you said you would keep.... "

I reached into my shirt and took out the necklace he gave me on my sixteenth birthday with our initials on it and showed it to him.

I kept it.

"... You don't even keep if around your neck anymore"

His anger filled face had turned into one with regret. Eyes watery knowing exactly where this was going.

"No, Kot-"

"No, I'm not Kota, I'm not your doll, not your princess nor baby. I'm nothing to you Harry, You know....my mother once told me you were a piece of shit, that you break hearts, its all men do, I loved you before, during, now, and I know ill love you after. But I can't deal with you anymore" I took a step away.

He took a step forwards still processing what was going on.

Tears leaking down my cheeks, my heart was racing.

"Don't do this, I promi-"

"Don't make another promise you know you're not gonna keep you jerk, go kiss another blonde bitch, go get high or drunk but don't come back to me cause its over Harry, you broke the promise you knew you weren't gonna keep yet you still led me on, like I was some doll to control"

I took off the necklace and placed it in his hands.

"Dakota don't do this please! I want you, I need you" he begged.

I sniffed and grabbed my bag and phone.

"All you ever wanted was what was between my legs, have fun being in another pussy for the next forever" I took one last look and shut the door close.

I ran as fast as I could because I knew he was gonna run after me.

My arm was grabbed, I was turned around. He didn't kiss me, didn't breath, didn't move, he only looked into my eyes and begged quietly for me to come back. I reached up and gave him a small peck on the cheek

"I love you"