Chapter 85

She wore high waisted shorts and a white shirt tucked in.

Her hair was brushed through and soft but left unmade and natural.

Her lips were tainted red, a natural red that suited her nice.

She had no makeup on, as always but looked perfect.

She only curled her lashes and rolled her eyes at me.

Her small feet paddling against the floor back and forth.

"What is it you're looking for love?" I asked from the bed, laying lazily with nothing but boxers.

She sighed in frustration.

"Somone took my birth control pills and I was suppose to take it like an hour ago" she ran around looking for it.

"Why do you need a birth control pills for?"

She glared at me.

"I mean you arent having sex, are you?" I frowned as I sat up.

She rolled her eyes as she past me and kneeled down to search under the bed.

"No but I need them" she whined

"Well if you arent having sex, you dont need them" I laid back down and stared at the ceiling

"Are you having sex?" She asked, it sounds like a trick question.

I huffed

"No" I mumbled and glared at her smiling face

"Then why do you have gold condoms in your wallet?" She raised her brow and waited for my response.

Good point.

I shrugged

"For research purposes" she screamed in frustration towards me and threw me a pillow along with my condoms.

"We got condoms baby, you dont need birth control!" I yelled as she stomped out the room.

I laughed before standing up and chasing after her.

"Wait what color were they?" I asked she continued to look everywhere.

"Pink, small and round" she made the measurements with her hands

"Oh like this" I opened a cabinet and showed her

She gasped and ran to me.

"Harry did you take one?" I scratched the back of my head

"Well I wanted to see if it had any affect on me" I chuckled

It didnt.

She groaned

"Was that why you where just laying?" I shrugged and nodded

"Idiot! I might end up pregnant!" She yelled and chased after me

"You havent had sex chill!" I yelled and ran into the room.

"What if I get laid by some supper hot dude?! You just cockblocked me!" She screamed repeatedly throwing pillows at me.

"The only hot dude you're getting laid by is me! I have condoms!" I yelled back and  threw back the pillows.

They knocked her back onto the bed.

She squealed.

"I'm not gonna get laid by you Harry, you're still on the no touching rule!" She screamed although I was right there.

"If I have a condoms on I'm basically not touching you so problem solved" I smiled and slapprd her thigh.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Thats not how it works" she snapped back.

I watched her perfect brows frown up at me.

I smiled at the beauty.

"You're absolutely stunning" it may have slipped out but I don't regret it.

A shy smile made its way to her lips as her cheeks turned red.

She tried to hide her smile before giving up and covering her face as she giggled and hid away from me.

She is the cutest.

"Stop staring its weird" her small leg bumped mine.

It was hot in Vegas and i didnt like it but I liked her being half naked all the time.

"You're pretty" I smiled and reached for her leg, grabbing it before she could pull away.

I slowly brought myself down onto her, careful not to trigger her in any way as I set myself between her legs.

My hands on either side of her head as her eyes watched my every move.

"So damn beautiful" she bit her lip as her hands placed themselves on my chest. I breathed in, loving the feeling of her skin on mine.

She came closer, her minty breath making me dizzy.

Her eyes so dreamy.

Just as my lips were milemieters from hers she had to place her small hand on my lips and push me away.

I closed my eyes and groaned as I landed next to her on the bed.

She giggled and sat up.

"Nice try but I'm afraid you'll have to try harder next time buddy" she patted my knee and stood.

Buddy?