Chapter 27

"Baby"

"Babe"

"Hmm" I groaned leaning against him and pressing my bum on him.

"Not to be mean but it's 3 in the morning and I'd like to not get a hard on, while I'm dreaming about my dad, your bum is nice and all but I've been trying to sleep for the past 30 minutes" I giggle and turn around pressing my chest on his and lifting my leg over his torso, he was really hard.

The simple contact with my nipples and a slight ghostly caress of my core on his crotch made him groan and dig his nails on my butt.

"That's worse" he says almost in pain. I groan already annoyed by the fact that I was awoken from my beauty sleep by his dick.

I open my eyes and glare up a time him, he's already looking down at me wide awake.

"What?! It isn't my fault you're fucken hot" it seems like he is also grumpy. I light smile makes its way to my face so I hide it and climb on him.

"Holy shit Kota, you're making it worse" he groaned shutting his eyes tightly as he grips my thighs.

"Shut up" I shuffle around trying to sleep and get comfortable but only making him moan louder each time.

"Fuck" he yet again grips my ass and brings it harder down to him

"I'm not in the mood" I groan sleepy as I get off him and turn my back against him.
Seconds later I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and touching my boobs.

"No" I slap his hands but he didn't give up as one hand reaches down below and massage me through my panties.
I was definitely in the mood I just wanted sleep.

"Princess please" he knew that just by calling me princess or any one of his pet names in that raspy low tired voice would get me to do any thing so I say fuck it and grind my ass against his hard cock.

"God yes" he moaned pressing my hips onto him.

"Mmm daddy" I whine putting my hand over his as he tortures my breasts as his other hand makes its way under my panties

"You're soaking, what a fucken lier" he whispered in my ear. I moan and take his cock in my hands and give him a few soft slow pumps.

"I need you" he whines pressing me onto his body tightly as he rips off my panties and his shirt, his boxers were soon kicked off before he turned me around and gave me one nice hard yet passionate kiss.

"Daddy" I whine tightening my grip around his cock.

"M'gonna fuck you so hard" his accent making the situation hotter.

Quickly getting on top of me, he opened my legs wide

"You ready baby?" He whispered in my ear. I moan and nodd holding onto his shoulders as I wrap my legs around him and bring him closer, his tip at my entrance slowly stroking my folds.

"Stop teasing" I whine gripping his curls. Soon enough he entered his tip in me stretching me out, his low grunts and moans muffled as he hid his face in the crook on my neck

"So tight" he whispered slowly sliding into me with ease due to my wet juices dripping onto his cock.

"Oh god" I whimper scratching down his back not so lightly. There was a sting due how big he was and how deep he was in me but it soon faded as soon as he slowly thrusted in me. A sight of relief leaving his lips. A whole wave of pleasure sending shivers down my back.

"so tight for daddy" he moaned kissing down my neck, my loud moans getting louder as he picked up his pace.

"Daddy! Oh god!" I tangled my fingers in his curls and bring him down closer to me as his hips rocked at a steady pace not wanting to hurt me.

"Daddy more, harder!" I screamed tightening my walls against him, he moaned digging his nails in my hips as his other hand he used for support.

"You want more princess?" He looked down at me with dark eyes taking in my pleasure filled features. I nodded eagerly arching my back, his thrusts still at the same pace as before and me not liking it.

"Beg for it" he said biting down his lower lip, I moaned shaking my head as I looked up at him with daring eyes.

"Make me" I whisper, his features then changed from pleasured ones to a hard angry one, his eyes turning a darker shade of color as he glared down at me, his jaw line prominent.

Soon his thrusts slowed down as a smirk made its way to his beautiful face. I groaned grinding myself on him to create more friction. Two can play at this game.

I tightened my walls around him, he hissed before slowly sliding out then slowly sliding in me fully, so deep.

I groaned and gripped the sheets.
His thrusts torturing me slowly. I wanted more, I whimpered and shook.

"What do you want? Tell daddy what his doll wants baby" he yanked my hair and whispered in my ear, slowly kissing down my neck. I could take it. He was so gentle and soft yet rough and demanding.

"HARDER DADDY! I WANT YOUR HUGE COCK IN ME, HARDER!!" I screamed grinding on him.

"That's my girl" he smirked as he then placed his hand flat on the wall and my leg over his shoulder. Oh God.

"You ready baby?" He bit his lip. I moaned nodding

"Yes daddy" I grabbed onto the headboard and gave him sweet kisses down his chest.

Slowly entering me sending shivers over my body, I moaned as my legs shook, the new position making him hit hard and deep in me knowing exactly where my sweet spot was.

"Oh god" I whimpered as he watched me in pleasure. His dick in one swift move pounded into me hard and rough I screamed arching my back. He moaned squeezing his eyes shut.

I'm sure I was a hot mess and I loved the feeling.

The bed squeaked as he fucked me like an animal with no mercy hitting deep in me. My pussy was throbbing.

"Fuck, baby" his voice getting a lot deeper as I lost my breath screaming. I thought that me screaming in his ear and scratching down his back would hurt him but he loved it and went faster. His balls slapping against my ass, as he held the bead bored away from the wall so it wouldn't make any noises but the bed squeaked in the most ear piecing noise possible but that just added on to the thrill.

My body getting that feeling of adrenaline and pleasure, my core throbbing with ever pound it got. I moaned and screamed holding onto the bed for dear life.

My eyes closed wanting to savor the pleasure of his huge cock deep in me, pounding with every last strength he had.

"Oh Fuck daddy" I moaned arching my back

"Open those pretty eyes baby, daddy wants to see you" he half moaned, I opened my eyes only to meet his dark orbs.

"D-addy I'm g-gonna cum!" I screamed feeling that that little bubble almost on its edge to explode.

His thrusts getting sloppy as my walls tightened around him, my back arched as my eyes closed

"Oh Fuck Kota, cum for daddy!" He moaned loudly reaching his high aswell. I came as he kept giving me pounding before he pulled out and spilled his sweet juices on my chest and stomach cursing my name over and over. I was still shaking and whimpered as I struggled to catch my breath.

"Oh god" I whimpered biting down on my lower lip. He reached on the bedside table for tissues and cleaned me up having and excuse to touch my tits.

"You okay?" He smirked and kissed my lips slowly, giving me a feeling of being loved, he just fucked me like and animal and almost killed me and now he's treating me like I'm some sort of queen, kissing me making feel secure. I loved it.

I nodded and sighed, feeling amazing and tired.

"You're amazing" he laid beside me and brought me close to him kissing me on the forehead.

"I love you" I said and pecked his lips

"Love you more princess" he chuckled wrapping his arms around me and covering us both with the blankets before we both soon knocked out.