Chapter 50

"And we're here!" He yelled, hands in the air, tummy out, a smile on his lips, dimples on both his soft cheeks.

His short curls up in a tiny pony tail as if he had any hair to tie.
Shorts on his lanky legs, his shirtless body never looked so good.

The yatch had came to a stop, the water as clear as the blue sky, the sand visible, looking warm and fresh.

I hurried to get off as I ran accros the wooded deck and jumped on the warm sand. The soft breeze blowing on my ears and making my hair fly everywhere. My dress flying up as I ran around the sand, lightly wetting my toas with the cold water.

I squealed in excitement as I spun around.

The man I loved stood feet away, hands over his chest, smile on his lips, and that glint in his eyes I loved.

With a smile, I ran to his arms and kissed his lips. Soft as always, greeting me with pure bliss.

"I need to show you something" he whispered.

He then took my small hand in his and walked me around the edge of the sand where it met the water. I jumped and ran with him, splashing and squealing at the coldness of the water.

We walked a bit but he made it fun.

The sun was at its verge of setting, the island deserted and quiet.

"I wanted to take you somewhere no one could interrupt us or take pictures" he spoke, eyes set on the sun and the pink sky. He looked so beautiful.

"How do you do it?" I asked. His eyes then averted towards me.

"Do what?" A smile on his pretty lips

"This....all of this, you take the fame so lightly, you handle everything, you're a billionaire at 24 and yet you dont party, you dont just give your money away, and you manage to be the most down to earth person. The most normal I've met. And the only one that makes me happy" a grin on his lips as I said the last few words.

"Its all you babygirl, if it weren't for you I'd be in rehab right now" he chuckled placing an arm around my shoulders.

"Me?"

"Yeah, before you, sripclubs and pubs were my home and now it your vagina" I slapped his chest as his deep laughter erupted from his chest. A smile on my lips as I witnessed the beauty.

"Its true!" He smiled down at me, a peck was delivered to my lips.

He jumped

"We're almost there!" He grinned.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, he shrugged and took my hand in his before taking off, giggling.

"You're too fast" I squealed trying to keep up. He laughed and sped up almost making me fall. I was exhausted.

"Daddy wait!" I giggled as we came to a halt.

A small gasp fell from my lips, the view was amazing.

A small wooded cabin on the sea shore, palms beside it, small bushes and flowers. It looked beautiful.

"Oh my god" I was speechless, my heart beat going crazy.

"You dont like it do you?" He asked, a frown on his pretty face.

"I love it!" I screamed, running towards the water where the small steps began. I climbed up to the door and swung it open. He was right behind me, watching me explore the beautiful cabin...

"Harry you idiot, I love it" I cried with tears in my eyes as I walked around and touched the furniture matching with the whole feature.

"C'mon, I've got a surprise upstairs" he smiled, taking my hand and dragging me up the stairs..

We walked straight down a hall and ended up on a balcony. The view of the setting sun, the blue sea, and warm breeze. It was so home like.

He had a table set up, a pink cloth over it and a meal sat waiting for us to eat it.

"My lady" he pulled out the chair, I silently squealed and plopped down with a giggle, he pecked my lips and stood before me.

"Today, our specialty is, chedder bacon ranch bowl burgers with the side of popcorn chicken, onion rings and mashed potatoes!" He smiled before polopping down on his chair.

I grabbed my hair and tied it up in a bun, and took my slippers off. He stared at me while doing so.

"What? Its a heavy meal, I have to prep up" I spoke dipping the popcorn chicken in ranch. He only continued to stare with a glamorous smile.

"Eat!" I laughed trowing a little crum. He smiled a picked up his burger, his mouth opened wide and bit onto it with those cute little bunny teeth.

He looked so adorable.

"What? Its a heavy meal" he mumbled with his mouth full, repeating what I had said. With a smile we both dug in, not sharing a word and just giggles as we stared off into the sunset, the night sky and the stars, the warm breeze and the love in our eyes.