Chapter 48

The morning was beautiful.

The sun wasn't so hot nor was it cold, the point is I got up early.

Early enough to walk into the kitchen and make breakfast and dance to some random music on the radio.

I later heard the shower running meaning sweet old Harold was up and running. It was only nine in the morning. He had a rough night.

Slept like a baby, didn't even move an inch at night. Snored a bit and giggled once in a while.

I felt his hands wrap around my waist and pulled me against him.

"Good morning" he mumbled, I could tell he was still sleepy.

"Morning" I smiled and held his hand in mine as we rocked side to side.

"Steak?"

"We didn't have bacon or eggs or any more pancake batter so I hope you like steak for breakfast" he chuckled, kissing my cheek.

"Yeah I like meat" his hand then slapped my ass making me squeal.

"How are you not hung over? You drank loads yesterday" I giggled shaking my head. He only shrugged with a smile and a yawn.

"I drank some pills and I showered, feel a bit better now" he then kiss my cheek, his voice super low and raspy, it was cute.

I hummed and closed my eyes as I leaned on him, engulfed in his scent.

"I wanna cuddle" he whispered in my ear. I shook my head with a smile.

"No, you have to eat, and its late for cuddling" I decided the steak was ready and placed it on a plate along with left over mashed potatoes and green beans because I knew he liked those.

I sat him down.

"Kota" he whined as I handed him his fork and knife along with some juice.

"Want me to feed you?" I raised a brow and sat next to him, he only shook his head an stuffed his mouth.

"I was suppose to be on a diet" he whined but still stuffed his face.

"Diet? For what?"

He shrugged

"Gotta get into shape" he spoke looking over at me as he drank some orange juice. I hummed.

"But you're already in shape idiot, you don't need a diet" he only smiled and shook his head.

"Yes I do, I need to go to the gym, got a photoshoot coming up" he spoke, I only shook my head.

"Shut up, you're with me now, we have to grow fat and old" he threw his head back laughing, dimples on each side of his cheeks, deep as ever.

So pretty.

I smiled at his laugh because it was so beautiful, so perfect it made my heart stop beating.

"Oh, I almost forgot.....I've got another surprise for you today" he grinned wide. I frowned eating some mashed potatoes off his plate.

"Wasn't yesterday enough? I'm exhausted" I whined, he shook his head and placed our plates in the sink as he dragged me to the room.

"Food was great by the way baby, loved the meat" he kissed my cheek and sat me down on the bed.

"Thank you" I smiled and reached up to kiss his lips.

Minty

"Okay so, I won't tell you where we're going but we leave in thirty, just pick out a swimsuit, nothing fancy" he spoke running in his closet.