Chapter 49

Previously

"You're also a good kisser" he smirked once we detached, that only made me kiss him again.

"Wanna see something else I'm good at?"

I flipped us around which is harder than it looks and sat on his dick, he groaned throwing his head back, eyes closed in pleasure.

His hands gripping my waist tightly, sure to leave marks.

I leaned down and connected our lips, his tongue roaming my mouth expertly, as I rolled my hips onto his already hard cock.

"I need you" he moaned, eyes closed.

My hand went down and gripped his dick, pumping it slowly.
He hissed as he bit his lower lip.

Before I knew it he held me up.

"Sit on my face" he smirked. My eyes widened.

"What?"

"Sit on my face" he repeated. I shook my head.

"No, I'll squish your face" he only chuckled and kissed me.

"Go on, you'll love it...I promise" he smiled, dimples and all.

My stomach did those stupid cliché flips as I sat on his face, not fully but I was there. This scared me.

I grabbed on to the head board as he grabbed my hips, kissing the inside of my thighs.

"Relax" he spoke, his green eyes looking up at me.

I took a deep breath and sat on him, his tongue darted out and gave me a lick, I squealed, grabbing tighter onto the head board.

"Oh god" I breathed out as he gave gave me a lick before he completely attacked me.

Eating me out.

His tongue went in me, moving, the pleasure was immense.
He kissed, sucked and bit lightly onto me.

Massaging my clit with his nose on the way too. It was all too much.

I was a mess.

My hips grinding onto his poor face, screaming, moaning, and already sweating.

He moaned making me feel the vibrations, increasing the pleasure.

"Daddy! So c-close" I gasped, his eyes were still watching me.

It intimidated me.

He was seeing me at my weakest, it scared me.

I came on his lips, him eating it all up, kissing and moaning.

It was so good. I dropped down on to the bed out of breath.

"Holy" I didn't know what to say.

He got up and continued his acts, kissing my body, i felt every. wet kiss.

"Oh no baby, we're not done yet" he moaned into my neck, leaving a love bite just below my ear.

"Sit up baby, show me how good you are at sucking daddy's dick" I loved him like this. Talking all dirty, it wasn't like him but damn it was hot and he knew what he did to me.

I loved it.

He sat back against the head board as I sat up and grabbed onto his hard cock just waiting to me sucked.

I kissed my way up,  keeping my eyes on him. He looked like a god.

"Fuck" he almost whimpered green eyes turning darker by the second.

I placed my tongue flat on his tip and wrapped my lips around him, sucking lightly.

"Jesus Christ" he hissed gripping my hair and pulling at it. I moaned and took more of him in my mouth,  pumping the rest with my hand.

"C'mon baby, take it all" he moaned rising his hips up to meet the back of my throat. I watched as his eyes showed nothing but pleasure and plead so I did, I took him all in my mouth.

I tried not to involve my teeth and only tongue as I hollowed my cheeks and went down on him.

"Fucked Kota, feel so good" he dragged out his words as he threw his head back. Moaning out with eyes closed.

But he didn't let me give him a chance to cum before I was pushed away and dropped back, I squealed.

"I need you" his voice low and raspy as he gave my lips, jaw and neck kisses, desperate kisses.

His legs opening mine so that he would slide between them.

"Condom" I reminded him, he groaned and sat up.

"You need to get on the on the pill" he angerly spoke as he looked under the pillows for the gold packet.

Jesus, even his condom was gold.

"And you need to shut up" I smirked as he carefully put the condom on.

"Soon as we get back,  I'm getting you the stupid pills" he groaned coming down and kissed my lips.

"Anything for you, daddy" I giggled, he gave me a smirk and opened my legs wide.

"Ready?" He asked, I nodded.

"Yes"

"Yes what" he snapped

"Yes daddy"

And he pounded in me. I gasped and grabbed onto the nearest thing, the pillows.

"Jesus so tight" he moaned hiding in the crook of my neck. I moaned out,  wrapping my legs around him.

"Daddy faster" I whined with big puppy eyes as I rolled my hips to create more friction. He sat up and smirked down at me before grabbing my legs for support and slowly thrusting in and out, taking his time.

I groaned in frustration.

"Daddy" I cried holding onto my boobs.

"Tell me baby, beg" he bit his lower lip as he closed his eyes.

"Harder daddy! Fucked me harder!" I screamed, that seamed to please him as he grabbed a hold of my hips before harshly thrusting in me with such force it was pure bliss.

But it didn't last for long as he pulled out.

I whined and was about to throw a fit but he cut me off and made me stand up

"M' fucking you against the wall" he smirked, eyes trailed down to my body, up and down.

His hand coming down to mymy ass and slapping it

"Its been a long time since I last punished my kitten" he whispered as he banged me against the wall. I moaned. Feeling his cock near me

"That's cause I've been good daddy" I bit down on his lower lip and pulled before letting it go. He moaned.

"Have you gotten any idea what you make me feel each damn day? I go to work and all I could think about is how good you must feel under those cotton panties, how tight and warm you are...so wet for daddy" his words turning me on even more as his hands trailed down to my ass, squishing it roughly.

"I have to jack off to you at work baby,  all day because of you" his voice suddenly turning a bit too low as if he were mad.

I looked up at him and smashed my lips onto his but he pulled away.

"You're a bad girl in my eyes baby, you cause this every day" he moaned taking my hand and bringing it down to his hard on.

He was as hard as a rock.

"Then punish me daddy, I've been a bad girl"