Chapter 65

Nick had called me yet again saying we needed to talk.

I was fed up with him, I needed to get out his grasp before it takes me in more and it all ends up in a big shit hole.

I knocked on his apartment door and waited for him to answer, he did but like ten minutes later and after I had called him five times.

Naked, boxers on and messy hair.

I stepped in and walked past him, it smelled different in here.

After no being her in about two months it felt different.

"You wanted to talk?" I raised a brow, he cleared his throat and nodded

"I'll be right back, need to get cleaned up" he said and walked away.

If he knew I was coming then he should have been ready.

Fifteen minutes later into sitting on his sofa, looking around and smelling weed, he finally came out fresh and out the shower.

Setting a hot chocolate for me.

"I wanted to say sorry for the way I've been treating you, Sorry for yelling at you and calling you a bitch but I've been stressed lately and I'm just lashing out on everyone, baby I love you" I shouldn't say it back because I didn't feel the same and he knew it.

"It's okay if you don't feel the same, I really do care about you, and i really wish you would forgive me for the way I've been treating you" he mumbled looking down, not daring to meet my eyes.

I knew better.

This had happened before and I don't want it to happen again.

He wants to talk about how he's treating me and says sorry and I forgive him then we go back to the same cycle again.

"Roses" I spoke, he looked up at me in confusion.

"Black Roses are my favorite, I've told you this more than once. Snickers are also my favorite, I like hot chocolate without marshmallows because I hate them, and I've always like the cold rather than the hot weather" I spoke, he came to realization.

"It's the simple things that matter Nick, you always forget about me, you yell, you throw things and you treat me like a rag doll" I sniff, a tear coming down my cheeks

He nodded knowing where this was going

"I know, and that why I want to apologize" he pleaded

"You know this has happened twice and yet you still do the same thing over and over again, Sorry Nick but I can't anymore" I saw his watery eyes before he stood and threw the cup of hot chocolate across the room.

"I knew it! I knew that once that Styles guy came back in the fucken picture YOU WOULD RUN BACK INTO HIS ARMS LIKE A LITTLE WHINY BITCH! I fucken knew it!!" He yelled, eyes raging with anger.

I frowned and stood up

"No Nick, him and I aren't talking, we're not friends and I wouldn't just leave you to go back with my ex, I loved him yes but I would just abandon everything for one guy. I like you Nick but the only reason I'm breaking up with you is because you aren't the guy I met" I spoke truthfully but he only got angered more.

"Get out! Get the fuck out!" He yelled, I sighed and left, slamming the door as I walked away.

As I got in the car, I broke down, Calum stayed quiet and drove me to my apartment.

"How-wa-was the date?" I asked through sobs

"It was great, she looked beautiful" he spoke with a smile, I smiled back and hoped off the car.

"Have a good day, I'll stay in the rest of the day" I spoke to him, he nodded and drove off

With a sniff I walked in my apartment and broke down, crying my eyes out.

"Fuck" I cursed and kicked my heels off, throwing myself on my bed.

Boys are mean idiots who just care about themselves.