Chapter 77

"If you don't stop me now, I won't be able to later" he panted, giving sloppy kisses to my uncovered chest. My hands tangled themselves in his soft curls, pulling him closer, my legs wrapping around him, grinding myself into him.

I moaned before pulling away from him, he set his head down in the crook of my neck and breathed softly.

"You're gonna be the death of me" he sighed and softly hid his head against my chest a few times before groaning and kissing my neck.

I giggled and turned us around, resulting in us falling to the floor with a few laughs.

I landed on top of him and smirked down.

Lifting his shirt over his head.

"Nu-uh" he sang pulling his shirt back down with a cheeky smile

"Slow baby, take it slow" he gripped my hands in his large ones and kept them there before I pulled away and slowly started pulling his shirt off as he laugh.

"That's no what I meant Dakota"  he chuckled, I gave him my puppy eyes, begging for him to let me take it off.

And he couldn't resist.

And now we were both shirtless, I was still in my bra.

I kissed down his neck, enjoying that jawline of his before going down to his glowing chest and down to those damn abs.

"Worked out didn't you?" I teased making him roll his eyes as a soft smile appeared.

I licked then kissed down.

He popped up on his elbows and looked down at my every move.

I got to the hem of his sweats and pulled down, slowly.

"Dakota" he warned, closing his eyes and throwing his head back.

I eventually got the damn sweats off his legs and moved to his boxers.

"We really shouldn't" he was out of breath, waiting for my next move.

I smirked up at him.

"I don't see you stopping me" I spoke, grasping the hem of his boxers with my teeth.

He moaned as I pulled it down, and this time, I didn't close my eyes, and I didn't look away either.

I watched as his dick popped up.

"Jesus, did you get bigger?" I inspected it before grasping it.

He hissed and jumped a bit back.

A chuckle leaving his lips.

"I'm guessing Nicole had and inch dick?" He smirked, a teasing smirk in his face.

I rolled my eyes and gripped it tighter making his abs tighten as he moaned.

"It's all about the motion in the ocean Styles" I softly pumped it, he closed his eyes but tried to keep them open before a low groan left his lips.

"Babe, we both know he isn't even close to being as good as me" he bit down on his lip as i glared at his narcissistic ass.

"I don't know, but he was really good, how he bent me over the kitchen table, fuc-"

I was cut off as he grabbed me and flipped us around.

Gripped my wrists and pinned them down, opened my legs with his knee and set himself in between.

His eyes were dark, anger was clearly all over his features.

"You putting that shit in my head makes me want to kill that bastard, he wasn't shit doll, he won't ever make you feel what I make you feel, understood?" He spat, I was leaking.

I smirked and cocked my head to the side, looking straight into his orbs.

"Are you jealous because he made me feel good? Made me scream? Made me cum over and over and over again?" I moaned as I spoke, wanting to make it more believable.

He growled and pushed his dick further onto my clit.

I moaned out, opening my legs wider for him.

The lousy jeans still stuck onto my legs.

"Shut the fuck up" his hand snaked around my neck, not choking me but he pressed onto it.

This is the Harry I missed.

But there was a knock on the door.

He soon came back to earth, same sweet eyes back to normal, his grip lessened before he grabbed his boxers and put them on, walking to the door.

I huffed and put his shirt on.

I heard a few words being exchanged before the door closed.

He came back silently.

"Dakota liste-"

"You want me to leave" I cut him off, he frowned and shook his head as he stepped towards me.

"I-" he couldn't finish his own words, stood quietly.

I sighed and grabbed my shoes before grabbing my purse.

As I passed by him, he quickly grabbed my wrist resulting in my shoes falling to the floor.

He pulled me back to him and kissed me.

Slow, passionate and breathtaking.

I dropped my purse before wrapping my arms around his neck, one of his hands snaked down to my waist as the other held my cheek.

We made out for what seemed like hours but it was only seconds.

We pulled away, he hugged me tight.

"I don't want you to leave" he sighed, Small pecks we're given to my neck.

"I won't"