Chapter 81

Next morning I dressed as a bad bitch.

I went to work like a bad Bitch and made sure pap had the best angles of me.

I knew Harry was gonna stop by.

That's just a harry thing to do.

I smiled at my staff and went up to my office where Luke had a knowing smiled.

"You slut" he cheered.

I smiled because I told him my plans a day before when I was heart broken.

"If he comes let him come up but give me a beads up okay?" I told him, he laughed and nodded.

I continued my day.

I called up my hottest coworker in which I trusted, he's gay but he said yes to my plan.

Around 10 am Luke called me say I g his car was outside.

I squealed and called up Stan

"If he punches you in the face ill give you five grand" he laughed

"Oh please darling, getting punched by Harry Styles is my dream, is beg him to kill me" he sassed. I smiled before Luke said that Harry was on his way up with roses.

I gulped and swallowed my sympathy before opening my door wide.

I sat on my desk as Stan stood between my legs with a huge smile.

"You have to seem like a total dick, and make sure to think of making out with Harry Styles instead of me" he bit his lip and rolled his eyes almost moaning.

I giggled before we heard the elevator ding. I gasped as Stan gripped my hips.

"Kiss me like I was the hottest man you've been meaning to fuck" I spoke.

He nodded as we heard his boots padding against the floor outside my office.

Stan then grabbed me and kissed me hard. I maoned against his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Kissing a gay guy was better than I expected.

I felt the precense of Harry in the room.

It made me smirk in the kiss as Stand pulled me closer, he also knew he was here.

I opened my eyes and met his green ones filled with shock and anger.

He looked at me, roses in his hand but I closed my eyes and moaned in the kiss as we made out.

Grinding on Stand as his hand was placed on my boob.

He then pulled away and smirked down at me before giving me a look.

He went down to my neck and started sucking.

A loud moan left my lips as I pulled at his hair.

That's when he was suddenly puleld off me and thrown on the floor.

"Dont you ever fucken lay a hand on her again you dick head" Harry was on him.

Stan smirked before Harry's knuckles came in contact with his jaw.

I gasped and jumped off my desk.

"Harry let go of him!" I screamed

I could tell Stan was loving it.

Harry was raging.

The roses were thrown on the floor.

Harry soon let him go and kicked him out my office before shutting the door.

He turned around with and ger in his eyes.

"You're crazy!" I yelled

"And you're a slut, I came here to apologize and this is what I come to? Really?" It hurt seeing he ment it.

"And why do you care? We arent dating so get out my fucked business" I spoke the words he told me.

He stood quietly before a chuckle left his lips, he then walked to me as I stumbled back onto a wall

A smirk laying on his sweet lips.

His hand wrapped around my neck.

"I guess payback is a Bitch huh?" I smirked and gave him a quiet knock. He shook his head before looking down at my lips.

"Dont you fucken dare, you havent got off the hook Styles" I warned, he chuckled

"And you think I care?" He laughed.

"Get off me" I snapped holding onto his hand.

"You wanna act like a slit, you're gonna get treated as one too" and he smashed his lips onto mine.

Its been too long since ive had the taste of his lips.

It was addicting.

He forcefully picked me up and sat me on my desk.

Opened my legs as he set himself between them, grinding on me.

I moaned but pushed him away with a glare.

"Go away" he smirked and came closer, kissing me harder.

I tried pushing him away but he grapoed my arms and oinned them on my desk as he made me lay on it, throwing everything off it.

I gasped and tried kicking him away but he was too strong.

"Ive had enough of your bullshit doll" he whispered in anger

Ripping my dress apart.

I gasped

"Harry" I snapped.

He looked like a little kid on Christmas morning.

"Shh"

My dress fell off and I was left in only my panties seeing as I had no bra on.

He undid his tie, stripped out his all black suit leaving him shirtless and with jeans.

My breath caught up in my throat as my panties got wetter by the second.

"So fucken tired of seeing you walk around with that body of yours, trying to keep it in my pants, waiting for a kiss. I know you've been craving me doll, you've wanted to fuck ever since you saw me." He had this smug smirk on those lips of his.

He wasnt wrong but I'm not giving him the satisfaction of being right.

"You wish" I glared.

His smirk grew before his hand was placed over my panties.

"Look at that, you're soaking....how wonderful"