Chapter 82

"Harry this is rape" I almost moaned as his hands saueezed my ass.

"It isnt rape if you like it" he smirked as his lips attatched themselves on my neck.

Sucking on the sensitive spot.

"I dont like it" I lied.

He chuckled as if it was a joke.

"Shut up and kiss me" he grabbed my jaw harshly and smashed my lips onto his.

I tried pushing away but it was no use.

He had me pinned down to his mercy.

"You have two options" he pulled back, licking his lips.

I looked up frowning.

"One, you let me fuck you here hard and rough just how my baby likes it or two, you want some really passionate sex with all that love shit" I smirked.

"I think I want some samples please" I bit my lip and opened my legs wider as a dirty smirk appeared on his lips.

"Just as dirty as i left you" I scoffed at his comment

"I left you" he glared down at me and completely tore my panties apart.

"Don't test me princess" he spoke with gritted teeth.

I reached down to his jeans and unbuttoned them.

Patting the huge bulge making him moan out.

"No foreplay, I want you now" he moaned and came back down and connected our lips but before he could go any further the door opened.

I gasped and reached for his shirt and covered myself

"Son of a Bitch" I heard him curse

"Oh damn, I guess I interrupted but uhh you have a meeting in about five minutes Harry" it was Louis.

"Fucken cancel it, I'm busy" he snapped in anger

"You told me earlier not to, you've canceled this more than three times and you have to attend" he stood there unfazed.

"Fuck fine, ill be out" he snapped before Louis waved and smiled at me and closed the door.

His head rested on my shoulder as a sigh left his lips.

"We're not don't here" he spoke, pecking my lips as he redid his jeans.

"Keep it, ill buy you a new dress" he smirked making me blush.

"Just leave already" I jumped off my desk and walked around it as he grabbed the roses from the floor.

"These were for you" he placed them on my desk as his eyes raked over my body.

His long shirt covering me.

He then turned and left, shirtless.

I pressed the button to call Luke.

"How did it go?"

"Bring me some clothes please"
________________________________________

Short but I have another one coming tonight.