Chapter 66

Leaving Nick took a huge weight off my back.

I didn't have to constantly worry about him although I still do, I don't think about him as much, I don't check my phone every 12 seconds, I don't cry at nights knowing it's another relationship thrown to the trash, and I don't worry about him cheating.

On another note, Harry...Harry Styles has sent me special gifts every day for a month now.

My apartment is filled with little nothings either he hand crafted himself to make a cute dis-formed elephant or an expensive Gucci bag with Starbucks gift cards and special chocolates.

I leave them in places you don't notice but decorate my apartment.

He gave me a small vase with roses, little tiny papers in it with his hand writing saying the things he admires the most. It made me cry a full night.

We don't talk but we communicate through those little things.

I've been trying to give him a present for everything he's given me but somehow it always comes back, he doesn't allow me to give him gifts like sprouts knowing he's a super healthy person.

I've reached out to Liam but it seems as if he doesn't and isn't allowed to accept a thing from
me.

He calls me princess in every letter he sends and gives me a brief summery of one of his many adventures.

One every night and it gives me something to look forward to.

He told me about the time he took some time off in Jamaica and how he went swimming at night, how they did his hair, and how he's looking into songwriting and music.

He also tells me about the time he hiked up a hill with a bunch of old people and one had a heart attack after Harry had given him a candy.

Turns out he was diabetic.

And about that time he bought an item from one of my stores and a fan caught him so he agreed to give her some cash to not embarrass him but all the fan wanted was a promise.

I didn't get to know what that promise was, he didn't write it but I really want to know. He said he took it personally but he won't tell me till we meet again.

He also said he was sorry if this whole arrangement is weird because he found where I lived and is probably wrong but at-least he's making a random old lady happy so he says hi to the random old lady whom he's been sending love letters and updates on his life along with his gifts, but I think and old lady would be happy to have thousands of sweets.

I smiled because he's the Harry he was before, he's the Harry I fell for, he's the only Harry in this world to make me feel happy over random updates on how to carve an elephant.

And today I came home happy because work was treating me well and my bills are getting paid.

The door bell rung at exactly 7pm and I ran to get it.

Harry sends an old man because he's a nice old man who gives me a smile and leaves.

And this time I got a rose with a letter.

Dear Princess,

Hi.
You may not remember but today marks the day we met.
I remember walking into your house and meeting you, little Dakota sitting on the rug she spilled punch on. You were watching Caillou, leggings and an oversized sweater, I remember thinking you were the most beautiful little thing I had ever laid my eyes on. So sweet and small, big blue eyes and long black hair you always compared to the night sky. I sat with you but you were too shy to talk to me, you spilled even more punch on my 1,000$ shirt, brand new but it was a privilege, the pleasure was mine. You ran around trying so hard to take the stain out my shirt but you ended up crying in your room while I sat there gripping my shirt because you touched it.....creepy I know.

Be my date? Tomorrow at eight? With maybe a little bit of cake?

Ps. I understand how cheesy that was but it rhymed. It's alright if you don't want to come but it'll really help my ego if you did. Cafe at 8 sharp.

All the love
                                        H.S xx

And my heart maybe jumped and fell out my ass.