Chapter 23

"Wanna know a fun fact about me," he asked as he placed one hand under his head for support and the other laid on my back trailing patterns.
I sat up looking down at his closed eyes that soon opened.

"Yeah" I bit my lip playing with his hand and measuring how big his hands were to mine.

"You know Louis right," he asked looking up at me to make sure I was paying attention.

"Tomo" I nodded as I trailed his tattoos with my finger.

"I actually dated him back when we were younger" he spoke making me stop and stare at him in shock before I face planted with his chest and hugged him tightly

"Please don't tell me you're gay, I'm gonna kill you" I pleaded. He burst out in laughter and wrapped his arms around me bringing me closer and squeezing my boobs tightly making me groan.

"I assure you that I'm not gay baby, we were drunk and it was a dare. I wouldn't be loving your pussy if I were gay" he spoke carelessly. My eyes widened as my cheeks heated up.
He chuckled at my reaction and flipped us around. I was still naked and so was he so it was kinda hard to not stare at each other. Impossible.

He butterfly kissed my chest all the way up to my face and left sloppy kisses all over me except my lips

His hands strongly grasping my hips as he pulled the covers over us, covering our whole bodies and soon engulfed in the warmth of our bodies.

"You're beautiful" he mumbled near my ear as he left sweet kisses all over my neck. I laid back and relaxed as I tangled my fingers in his hair.

"Stop" I giggled as my cheeks yet again turned red.

"I love how you wrinkle your nose when you don't like something" he says giving my nose a soft kiss only making me giggle

"I love how you giggle at things that aren't even that funny" he smiled as I glared.

"I love that when you blush, you curl your toes and play with your hands"

"I love that you frown at almost everything but it only makes you cuter"

"I love that when you smile, your whole face lights up and your dimples pop"

"I love those lips, so perfect and soft"

"And most of all I love your eyes baby, crystal blue filled with pure innocence since the day we first met" he gave one last kiss to my temple as I crossed my eyes to listen to his voice.

"I love you" he whispered making my heart beat even faster than it was. I hugged him and kissed his jaw

"I love you more" I smiled as I wrapped my legs around his torso. He groans as he felt my uncovered pussy caressing his cock.

"I'm just here for the bomb dick" i say with a smile. For the next five minutes or so he spent it laughing his ass off.

"Way to ruin the moment" he spoke between laughs making me let out a soft giggle. He laid beside me giving his last chuckles as he stared down at me with a smile. Biting my lip I throw my leg over him as I sit on his stomach
His hands immediately place themselves on my hips holding me steady as I lay my hands flat each beside his head onto the sheets bellow. His brows go up as he waits for me to make a move so I flip my hair to one side and smash my lips onto his.

His hands sneaking down to my ass giving it a hard squeeze before slapping it hard, my body jumping as I whimpered in pain.

To get him back I grind down onto his cock which seems to already be hard. He moans and lifts his hips up and brings mine down but I dodge him and sit on his torso only making him groan and give me a smirk and a glare.

"You fucken tease" I smirk and sit up flashing him with my boobs as I flip my hair behind my shoulders giving him a good view.

"You like it, daddy?" I tilt my head to the side as I give him the most innocent look I could do. He bites his bottom lip as his hand grip my hips tighter sure to leave marks. His chest rising up and down as he nodded.

"You're a naughty girl baby doll" he mentions. I raise a brow and bite my index finger lightly before I run my hands up his toned abs and chest as I whisper in his ear

"Than why down you teach me a lesson"